Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Eden Resort

cookmeister_0

Booked to go to Pattaya in January. Going to a hotel previously patronised by a friend of a friend.

Now my mate says we are staying in the "Eden Resort" but this draws a blank on Google and on here. I can see hte Eden club but that doesnt seem to be a hotel? I think we will be alright when we get there as we will be picked up from the airport but I am curious as to where the hell I will be staying!!!

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks.

Yep, it is next to the former Harley Bar (Now Eden Pub & Bar) Plenty of freelancers from 1pm on.

The bar seems to be part of the business & uses the rooms for short times.

It is not a bad hotel (I would say 3-4 star) with a large deep pool.

It is sort of in between Pattaya & Jomtien.

Not as easy to get around as being in the centre of town. But plenty of taxi's near by.

May all beings be free from suffering and the causes of suffering. "Hari Om Tat Sat"

• 1 month later...

I have been there twice (2003 and 2004). hotel is quite good. Rooms are not small and the hotel is quiet (no noice from bar).

It has been a lot of construction at soi 17 (bars), so you don´t have to go far if you are looking for fun....

• 2 weeks later...

I looked at the rooms there a few weeks ago

nice rooms big pool food was good.

big screen in the bar for football but the location

is too far away from the main areas

unless you have transport.