Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Staff Needed Urgently, Apple Bar, Jomtien

chris_heaton

If any one knows a girl who is looking for work we desperately need Bar Girls & a good cashier/manager. Salary is 5,000 baht plus free room for the bar girls and 12,000 plus for the cashier/manager also plus free room.

Being able to speak English or German is an advantage for the bar girls and a neccessity for the cashier.

Please if any one is interested contact Apple (Speaks English and Thai) on 087-4883 450

Apple Bar, Soi Chaiyaphuk 1, Jomtien, Chonburi

http://www.apple-bar.com

Just another day in Paradise!

Does the cashier/manager need to be female ?

good luck with finding german speaking bargrirls its tough finding any that can speak english besides "hello handsome man, where you from, how long in thailand, speak thai?" But i may know one for the bar. Keep forgetting to check out your bar... next time in patts however.

I had one! But she got knocked off her motorbike by a truck. Was not a good outcome, and I miss her. SHe was a nice girl. Not dead but can never work bar again. Another one of my girls is in a wheelchair, once again, motorbike accident.

I had one! But she got knocked off her motorbike by a truck. Was not a good outcome, and I miss her. SHe was a nice girl. Not dead but can never work bar again. Another one of my girls is in a wheelchair, once again, motorbike accident.

I think there is a moral to this story ......

Common sense - the mind set which seems to elude the under 30's

That wasnt one one with a tattoo of a big bird on her back was it chris? cant remember her name but im sure she was the cashier there before and i was in there last night and didnt see her.

Many of the bar girls speak some german, on Naklua road I have met several who spoke excellent german but almost zero english. One guest house I stayed in the summer the waitresses (5)in the restraunt spoke very fluent english ,except one of them the others Dutch , Swedish, French, Norwegian, German, Mandarin, Vietnamese also Lao, Khmerbetween them and the cleaner spoke good english and german

Reggiejac - No, the one with the tatoo is called Nam (or sometimes BamBam). She is fine and well. Was probably barfined when you came.

Chris

Archived