IGNORED

anyway to disable shoutbox ?

rainman333

is there a profile configuration I can do to disable this? i never read or use the shoutbox and it just gets in the way when I'm browsing the forums, ie, when I try to use my mouse wheel, it scrolls the shoutbox instead of the forum page. Also, it takes a bit of bandwidth to use the shoutbox

is there a profile configuration I can do to disable this? i never read or use the shoutbox and it just gets in the way when I'm browsing the forums, ie, when I try to use my mouse wheel, it scrolls the shoutbox instead of the forum page. Also, it takes a bit of bandwidth to use the shoutbox

Top right of it there is a minimise button, press that.

Between the boxes markes Shout and Refresh, you will see two small boxes with a + and a - sign... click on the - sign, and the shoutbox vanishes! :P

"I have passed blamelessly through life doing nought but good deeds, and I am beloved by all whose path I have crossed. It is beyond comprehension that anyone could nurture in their hearts hostile feelings for me." Genevive Dieudonne. Vampire. ("Anno Dracula" by Kim Newman)

Between the boxes markes Shout and Refresh, you will see two small boxes with a + and a - sign... click on the - sign, and the shoutbox vanishes! :P

My ways easier lol

Between the boxes markes Shout and Refresh, you will see two small boxes with a + and a - sign... click on the - sign, and the shoutbox vanishes! :NoNo3:

Not compleatly(on my screen anyway)

But when follow Panudates tip,then it will actually Vanishe :P:NoNo3:

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

Turn down the sound if the Shout box is annoying you.