IGNORED

Finding a room during easter holiday?

izzyg

Is easter a big holiday in Pattaya? I have booked a trip and wonder if I should book now or can wait until later?

Considering Thailand is a Buddhist country, not many folks even know who Jesus is, let alone his supposed rise from the grave... Plus I think that time of year will be considered 'low' season in Pattaya. I think you'll be okay to wait a little while.

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

Songkran Festival in April is very popular in Pattaya. Many many thais comes over to celebrate for few days . I think booking early would be a good idea.

Its only an issue when Easter coincides with Songkran. Though Thais do have school holidays in April. I found that Pattaya was great until about the 12th then for the week it was crazy,peaking on the 19th.

Next year Easter is early so it will be fine in Thailand - BUT I notice flights are already stupidly high priced.

Better if you can come before or after. If its the only choice, it will be absolutely fine.

Archived