Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Dollhouse XXX | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

LaaMok

Special Offer At Night Wish Bar Soi 6 - Limited Offer

bigbill340

Now Vikings available for STs!

I'm now for sale so that's okay

I might just have to get another one!

When I'm done with him his farts will never make a noise again! 5555555555

Bill

LaaMok

Now Vikings available for STs!

I might just have to get another one!

When I'm done with him his farts will never make a noise again! 5555555555

Bill

He did say that if you brought some more that he would take it as deep as you desire!

bigbill340

Last digits of the new order is MD730150N.!

Oh how he's going to pay for that(now that I have it in writing!) 5555555555

60 BFs in 14 days, that's going to hurt!

Bill

EDIT-

better just say that I am just having a laugh!

Lucy Lou will get at least one of them! 5555

Edited by bigbill340

Rub1nho

Ah, I misunderstood then, problem solved. Credit will be in NW for sure.

Sent it just before New Year, December 28th. Last digits for mine are DB544424Y.

PoLish

Bri I would do this if you offered 20k baht credit for 10k or 40k baht credit for 20k... without any barfines. If it makes sense then let me kno, if not then...SUCK THAT DICK!!! lol

LaaMok

Bri I would do this if you offered 20k baht credit for 10k or 40k baht credit for 20k... without any barfines. If it makes sense then let me kno, if not then...SUCK THAT DICK!!! lol

Ok,  money request sent to you, cheers

LaaMok

Ran into a sang with my plan so more time is awesome hopefully can do it next week. Keep up the good deals man.

We have more promos coming, but trying to do one at a time to keep track!

LaaMok

just to remind guys that they need to seek viking out with their receipt. Its not done on the computer.

Rub1nho

LaaMok, got a chance to look if mine arrived allright? Reference is a few posts above.

bigbill340

Hi,

I've brought three of the 10,000 ones, if I brought another would that qualify me for the 40,000 deal? or is it 40,000 in one lump?

Bill

LaaMok

Hi,

I've brought three of the 10,000 ones, if I brought another would that qualify me for the 40,000 deal? or is it 40,000 in one lump?

Bill

You can just buy one more and let viking know,  doesnt really matter how its spent!  I still think you should get the 40 one also lol.  Your getting everything at half price and you get a ton of ST barfines from the others lol

bigbill340

You can just buy one more and let viking know,  doesnt really matter how its spent!  I still think you should get the 40 one also lol.  Your getting everything at half price and you get a ton of ST barfines from the others lol

Mmmmm??????

I do plan to spend a bit of time in Night Wish and I like the thought of supporting you whilst getting a little something back too.

If I can get work to O.K a January holiday as well? it may be a plan! But I still have about 6-7000 baht and a few nights/BFs left on my Saphire Lodge card as well(that I brought just before you left!(add a gentle disappointed sigh 5555))

I'll have a ask at work and see what the deal is? I think they might think I'm taking the piss a bit as I have only been there since Monday! But I might get another to bump it up to 40k anyway?

Thanks for the reply though Bryan!

Bill

LaaMok

Mmmmm??????

I do plan to spend a bit of time in Night Wish and I like the thought of supporting you whilst getting a little something back too.

If I can get work to O.K a January holiday as well? it may be a plan! But I still have about 6-7000 baht and a few nights/BFs left on my Saphire Lodge card as well(that I brought just before you left!(add a gentle disappointed sigh 5555))

I'll have a ask at work and see what the deal is? I think they might think I'm taking the piss a bit as I have only been there since Monday! But I might get another to bump it up to 40k anyway?

Thanks for the reply though Bryan!

Bill

Ok cool,  you need to get your bosses or co workers addicted to pattaya and they will understand and give you leway lol

bigbill340

Ok cool,  you need to get your bosses or co workers addicted to pattaya and they will understand and give you leway lol

Hopefully bringing one of my ex co-workers over with me on this trip!

I was talking to one of my new work mates( a very sexy little lady who turned out to be gay.) and she was having none of my advances despite my best chat-up lines, but she was very interested about my Thai adventures! If only I could talk her into coming????  I will keep trying for either a date or a trip!

Bill

LaaMok

Hopefully bringing one of my ex co-workers over with me on this trip!

I was talking to one of my new work mates( a very sexy little lady who turned out to be gay.) and she was having none of my advances despite my best chat-up lines, but she was very interested about my Thai adventures! If only I could talk her into coming????  I will keep trying for either a date or a trip!

Bill

She will have a great time,  hopefully get her on the stage at sapphire lol

bobbyccc

Sounds good to me!

LaaMok

Sounds good to me!

which one you going for?

Tmoney

Wow!  Sounds good to me.  I'll be acting on this limited offer & encourage other PA's to do so as well.  If you frequent Night Wish, this is definitely worthwhile.  See you guys on the 6...

LaaMok

Wow!  Sounds good to me.  I'll be acting on this limited offer & encourage other PA's to do so as well.  If you frequent Night Wish, this is definitely worthwhile.  See you guys on the 6...

which offer will you take?

LaaMok

i might cancel and change this offer very soon. mix it up a little.

The Silver Fox

Hi Bryan

Are you changing them before I arrive on Tuesday next week?

I need a 10K with some BF to spend in the Pussy Club.

Or you have something better to offer? :GoldenSmile1: 

Cheers

bigbill340

????????

What's the thoughts on this then matey?

I have already paid 700 quid and still thinking of getting another one, so it would be of huge interest to me!

Bill

LaaMok

Hi Bryan

Are you changing them before I arrive on Tuesday next week?

I need a 10K with some BF to spend in the Pussy Club.

Or you have something better to offer? :GoldenSmile1: 

Cheers

????????

What's the thoughts on this then matey?

I have already paid 700 quid and still thinking of getting another one, so it would be of huge interest to me!

Bill

Just go for it, none will beat the 40,000 baht one, as it means everything is half price for a year or so,

bigbill340

I've just brought another one(10000) as I think it's a good idea to cut down the cash I need to bring with me!

The confirmation ends in C126443U.

Bill

P.S

Canyou buy Nigh Wish T-shirts/polo shirts from Night Wish? I'd obviously pay cash for these! but just wondered if you could buy them in the bar?

Just ordered a 10,000 one.

Well I think I have? it was all in Thai and quite hard to know what I have just done? but that's because I'm an idiot and couldn't work out how to change the script to English. lol

I think my number ends in 0939-9615, it would be nice if I could get a conformation that it has been received o.k? if not I'll have to try and do it again.

Thanks

Bill

Last digits of the new order is MD730150N.!

Oh how he's going to pay for that(now that I have it in writing!) 5555555555

60 BFs in 14 days, that's going to hurt!

Bill

EDIT-

better just say that I am just having a laugh!

Lucy Lou will get at least one of them! 5555

And my last one(for this week5555) ends in 6770626 and that's the 40k mark reached!

I will have to see what this new idea might? it sounds interesting!

Bill

LaaMok

And my last one(for this week5555) ends in 6770626 and that's the 40k mark reached!

I will have to see what this new idea might? it sounds interesting!

Bill

lol, send me a proposal by PM if you have any ideas!