Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Dollhouse XXX | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

LaaMok

Special Offer At Night Wish Bar Soi 6 - Limited Offer

LaaMok

Due to many guys who wanted it and missed out, we are extending this until the end of January.

Thanks

mancity09

cheers, will be taking the offer up

Daddee

may be more fun than ringing the bell, eh?  

LaaMok
cheers, will be taking the offer up

Thanks, much appreciated

LaaMok

we shall extend this til end of February

Rub1nho

Now if a girl from Pussy Club comes down to Nightwish to dance late at night, can you pay her LT barfine if you chose to have your credit in Nightwish (as I did) ? Because it seems all the regulars of my last trip try their best to avoid being around when I come back :-p

Nak Muay

Rule number 1 of nightwish.

Ring the Fucking Bell

Rule number 2 of nightwish

Suck that dick

Rule number 3 of nightwish

Bareback!!!!! or maybe that was the password

great offer btw

bigbill340

Just ordered a 10,000 one.

Well I think I have? it was all in Thai and quite hard to know what I have just done? but that's because I'm an idiot and couldn't work out how to change the script to English. lol

I think my number ends in 0939-9615, it would be nice if I could get a conformation that it has been received o.k? if not I'll have to try and do it again.

Thanks

Bill

LaaMok

Now if a girl from Pussy Club comes down to Nightwish to dance late at night, can you pay her LT barfine if you chose to have your credit in Nightwish (as I did) ? Because it seems all the regulars of my last trip try their best to avoid being around when I come back :-p

You can leave your credit in one bar, but you will get vouchers to use the barfines in either place.

Just ordered a 10,000 one.

Well I think I have? it was all in Thai and quite hard to know what I have just done? but that's because I'm an idiot and couldn't work out how to change the script to English. lol

I think my number ends in 0939-9615, it would be nice if I could get a conformation that it has been received o.k? if not I'll have to try and do it again.

Thanks

Bill

Payment received, thanks

bigbill340

Payment received, thanks

Thanks for that Laamok!

It was/is me being useless on computers that is the problem!

Looking forward to having a look around your new place when I get back out there!

Bill

bigbill340

I've just brought another one(10000) as I think it's a good idea to cut down the cash I need to bring with me!

The confirmation ends in C126443U.

Bill

P.S

Canyou buy Nigh Wish T-shirts/polo shirts from Night Wish? I'd obviously pay cash for these! but just wondered if you could buy them in the bar?

LaaMok

I've just brought another one(10000) as I think it's a good idea to cut down the cash I need to bring with me!

The confirmation ends in C126443U.

Bill

P.S

Canyou buy Nigh Wish T-shirts/polo shirts from Night Wish? I'd obviously pay cash for these! but just wondered if you could buy them in the bar?

We will give you one for free,  if you want more, just take it against your credit.  Cheers

bigbill340

We will give you one for free,  if you want more, just take it against your credit.  Cheers

That's very generous of you Bryan!

I might have to get a couple though, as I like the thought of a bit of promotion for you guys! although a fat sweaty git probably isn't the best advert! lol

Thanks again

Bill

Deuces

Why am I just seeing this now, lucky I still have a day left 40k plan is right up my alley.

McFly

Where do you insert the tokens?

LaaMok

Where do you insert the tokens?

You will have to discuss that with the girls, I am sure they will find a place for the right price.

999Baht

Hmmm I was not aware that you expended the offer...perhaps I should buy more today.

I've only used about 6K and 1 Barfine though so I am way behind on the barfines. :)

See you to use the rest in April!

LaaMok

Hmmm I was not aware that you expended the offer...perhaps I should buy more today.

I've only used about 6K and 1 Barfine though so I am way behind on the barfines. :)

See you to use the rest in April!

we shall keep the offer open for now

LaaMok

Why am I just seeing this now, lucky I still have a day left 40k plan is right up my alley.

still got time. cheers

bigbill340

Sorry to bug you again!

When you buy them they have Night Wish bar on them, is this just to keep it simple and can opt for the bar of choice when there? I have brought 2x10000 for Night Wish but will probably only BF from Pussy Club. Could I get another 10000 one just for use in Pussy Club?

Bill

LaaMok

Sorry to bug you again!

When you buy them they have Night Wish bar on them, is this just to keep it simple and can opt for the bar of choice when there? I have brought 2x10000 for Night Wish but will probably only BF from Pussy Club. Could I get another 10000 one just for use in Pussy Club?

Bill

To keep it simple, use one per bar, you don't need to buy another one. Most guys have chosen to use there money at night wish and barfines at pussy club.

Deuces

still got time. cheers

Ran into a sang with my plan so more time is awesome hopefully can do it next week. Keep up the good deals man.

Rub1nho

Do you have to choose where to have your BF's the moment you 'collect' your credit, or can I first check out Pussy Club a few times before I make my mind up?

BTW, did you actually receive my payment?

bigbill340

Do you have to choose where to have your BF's the moment you 'collect' your credit, or can I first check out Pussy Club a few times before I make my mind up?

I'm fairly sure that the BFs can be used in either bar, but the credit has to be in only one!

Bill

EDIT-

Just looked and it is as above!

Edited by bigbill340

LaaMok

Bafines in either, credit in one.  When did you send payment?  none today.