IGNORED

Golf partners

bromad1972

Still looking for golf partners. I don't want to lug my bag of clubs half way around the world and not have anyone to play with. Any interested BM's that want to hit the links please PM me. Will be there for full days from Nov. 27th until Dec. 6th. Let's hit the links!

babydollsaddict.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Still looking for golf partners. I don't want to lug my bag of clubs half way around the world and not have anyone to play with. Any interested BM's that want to hit the links please PM me. Will be there for full days from Nov. 27th until Dec. 6th. Let's hit the links!

I always plan to play golf but get caught up in other extra curricular activities :Drunk1::Party1:

Aâ™  If you're gonna be dumb you gotta be tough

I won't be there to pair up with you but what courses are you going to play? What is the cost?

There are many courses nearby to Pattaya center I believe. I was hoping to hook up with some BM's here that would know the courses and would want to play. I guess I will have to do it myself.

Edited by bromad1972
babydollsaddict.gif

There are many courses nearby to Pattaya center I believe. I was hoping to hook up with some BM's here that would know the courses and would want to play. I guess I will have to do it myself.

I know some guys who live in Patts who occasionally play golf. I would be up for it but wont be in Patts until about Dec 5th. If you're still around send me a PM, but I can't commit so don't hold your breath.

Really the only way to avoid disappointment..

If you want to meet some golfers it would be best to try out some of the bars that host golf. You could try Lewinski's, The Golf Club, The Haven, Tropical Bert's, The Bunker Boys, ....

We golf out of places like these as the golf is discounted, organised, meet up with other golfers, ....

Try the Pattaya Sports Club website for more info and links.

Alot of Golfers hang out at "Luwenskis" I think it is near Pattayland 1

1 block North on the Kitten Club/ Classroom/ Penthouse etc...

Sorry I cant spell but the bar is named after

that fat bitch who gave President Clinton a Blowjob. LOL :P

Alot of Golfers hang out at "Luwenskis" I think it is near Pattayland 1

1 block North on the Kitten Club/ Classroom/ Penthouse etc...

Sorry I cant spell but the bar is named after

that fat bitch who gave President Clinton a Blowjob. LOL :P

Lewinsky

They were moving last time I heard I think soi metro

I am debating whether to bring my clubs this trip will be there Dec 24th not sure I will be golfing alot

I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.

Winston Churchill

There are lots of bars that have golf days, if you join Pattaya sports club they will give you a monthly list of who plays where and when,and the prices (which have all gone up due to high season) Aprox 1000 bht.-1500 inc caddie. You have to have a handicap cert. from your home club, or play the required games here to get one. They use the USPGA system. If you join PIGC they use the congu system and your home cert. will be ok. Good luck