IGNORED

a little bit of help

harro

since i am unable to help myself, even with doing research on this board, im asking for a little quick help in finding a place to stay here in november to dec.

Secrets said they are full

sandy springs also

vault never wrote me back

galaxy said they dont have enough rooms available for me and my friends for my stay

flipper (house and lodge) are full also

dynsaty inn looks ok but i dont know about giving them my last 3 digits on my cc and all that

im looking into pattaya bay, whitehouse condotel, one of those LK Metro or renaisance, :Dance1:

my problem is i have 4-5 of us needing a room each and im trying to find something between

soi7 to the start of Walking Street, or on walkingstreet. between beach road and second road.

nothing to fancy. in room safe,girl friendly. anything from 1000-3000 baht a night per room.

jaccuzi optional. but wouldnt mind having :D

basically , anything around that area thats better than a hole in the wall, but we dont need the red carpet.

any help would be appreciated, sorry for being to lazy to help myself by doing a couple quick searches..but hey, i gave it a shot, and i figure, thats what all you nice people are for at times, to help a newbie out =)

thanks!

animalsdancingpanda6eb.gif

"You went full retard...."

Sgt Lincoln Osiris

Your dates are too vague.

Anyway, if you are not stuck on your location, good choices are Lek Villa and Imperial Residence As per the Imperial Residence thread, insist that you were quoted the price in my post.

You won't be disappointed by either of the locations. Lek Villa is a sizeable establishment with a reasonably priced minibar and a huge pool. Standard rooms are 1250 to 1500 baht depending on the duration of your stay. Both are on normal 10 baht Songthaew routes.

Edited by JJs

since i am unable to help myself, even with doing research on this board, im asking for a little quick help in finding a place to stay here in november to dec.

secrets said they are full

sandy springs also

vault never wrote me back

galaxy said they dont have enough rooms available for me and my friends for my stay

flipper (house and lodge) are full also

dynsaty inn looks ok but i dont know about giving them my last 3 digits on my cc and all that

im looking into pattaya bay, whitehouse condotel, one of those lk metro or renaisance, :)

my problem is i have 4-5 of us needing a room each and im trying to find something between

soi7 to the start of walking street, or on walkingstreet. between beach road and second road.

nothing to fancy. in room safe,girl friendly. anything from 1000-3000 baht a night per room.

jaccuzi optional. but wouldnt mind having :D

basically , anything around that area thats better than a hole in the wall, but we dont need the red carpet.

any help would be appreciated, sorry for being to lazy to help myself by doing a couple quick searches..but hey, i gave it a shot, and i figure, thats what all you nice people are for at times, to help a newbie out =)

thanks!

Try the twins or the welcome on 2nd road

• 1 month later...

thanks for you info a month ago.

we ended up staying at the dynasty inn pattaya for a week, went to samui/koh pha ngan for a week, then back to dynasty inn for a week.

it was a good hotel. staff was friendly. in room safes, 24 hr room service. very girl friendly, good location. clean, but the bathrooms had a small ant problem running around the trash cans, taken care of easily. but friendly open beer bar right across the street with pool tables. 7-11 close by.

all in all highly recommended.

thanks again

animalsdancingpanda6eb.gif

"You went full retard...."

Sgt Lincoln Osiris