IGNORED

TV anywhere

Daveo

I have just got this and can verify it works ok, Cant believe Ken Barlow is still in Corrie, LOL

UK TV Anywhere in Pattaya Latest Release V5

TV-Anywhere version 5.1

A revolutionary product, ‘TV-Anywhere’ is for expats and travelers in Pattaya who wish to keep in touch with their TV networks from home. This system is can also be used anywhere else in the world with a internet connection

We offer full support and guidance should you need it, We can come round to your place install and give you a personal step by step no extra charge tutorial. However, as the program is a simple download all the hard work has been done you just need to click and choose what you want to watch. It really is that simple.

Many TV companies block viewing from outside their particular country or at best limit the programs available for viewing online. TV-Anywhere instant download is now available, enabling the user to access their home TV networks, which are normally blocked from outside one’s own country.

There are of course many other expensive ways to view TV online and free online streaming tending to be very sketchy at best, the time has come for a user friendly software installation process with a one-time payment method - monthly contracts, definitely not.

It is the perfect solution, Ideal for expats and those wishing to view their usual TV programs whilst traveling abroad. The system is not ‘country specific’ meaning once the software is downloaded onto a laptop, the system can then be used in any country throughout the world, thus enabling the viewer while traveling to still be able to watch TV from home.

Why Choose TV-Anywhere?

As mentioned there are many high cost alternatives (pay per month annual subscriptions and so on) offering British TV outside of UK. Many of the alternatives found on the internet are live streaming from someone’s TV which encounters a lot of buffering, stalling and complete loss of picture half way through your viewing.

TV-Anywhere offers multiple servers and we are applying more frequently, thus preventing loss of picture and buffering due to high demand at peak times. The quality of the TV-Anywhere picture is exactly the same as watching it in your own country –fact!

Compatible with most operating systems, a good internet connection improves quality, TV-Anywhere is a one-time payment; unlike many monthly contracts or pay-as-you-go systems.

Any questions please feel free to contact me

Call: Jason 08 7512 3097

Email: [email protected]

TV-Anywhere v5

BBC, ITV, STV, UTV

Do you miss your favourite TV programs from the UK? If the answer is yes, we can help. Never miss another episode of your favourite programs again. Whether you live here or you are on holiday, with TV anywhere software, full access to the BBC ITV STV and UTV is available right now.

Get the brand new version of TV Anywhere Version 5 with simple installation direct onto your PC or Laptop, also available a portable USB Version one click technology with easy to follow instructions.

We offer full support and guidance should you need it, We can come round to your place install and give you a personal step by step no extra charge tutorial.

Are your favorite TV channel’s from home blocked?

Now it’s possible to watch live and catch up TV from the comfort of your own home here in Pattaya

We can even show you how to view these programs on your own TV via computer

With our easily installed software on your computer allowing instant access to your favorite programs from the UK

No monthly contract

No expensive Sling-box

No downloading torrents necessary

Affordable one-time payment from 1200 baht

A portable version is available upon request

Never miss another TV program from home

Call: Jason 08 7512 3097

Email: [email protected]

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

And the actual cost is what?

The advertiser went into great detail to explain the product and then at the bottom puts one off payment from 1200baht?

Surely an outline of the different pricing would help this ad greatly.

The more the cash, the better the gash

The cost is 1200 baht direct onto your desktop. If you wish to have the software on a USB, then it would be 1400, however if you have your own USB you wish to use, then it will only be 1200 bht (the only difference being the cost of a USB).

It is a one off payment, no subscription, no monthly payment, no other software or hardware. When traveling outside of Thailand Tv Anywhere is just as effective and as the software is on your computer, there are no addiional boxes to carry. If anyone is interested I can come and give them a free demo with no obligation whatsoever. I hope this clears up the issue of pricing.

The cost is 1200 baht direct onto your desktop. If you wish to have the software on a USB, then it would be 1400, however if you have your own USB you wish to use, then it will only be 1200 bht (the only difference being the cost of a USB).

It is a one off payment, no subscription, no monthly payment, no other software or hardware. When traveling outside of Thailand Tv Anywhere is just as effective and as the software is on your computer, there are no addiional boxes to carry. If anyone is interested I can come and give them a free demo with no obligation whatsoever. I hope this clears up the issue of pricing.

Thanks for that Rampant, it was why I put your email so any questions could be directed to you, by the way still cannot bring myself to watch East Enders or Casualty, LOL

You'd think they would have subtitles on shows like Eastenders wouldn't you?Watched in on cable but dont like it.

I notice "Taggart" on ABC now has subtitles here in Australia.

The best show is Inspector Frost.

Lads it works, My TG is hooked in thailand, she loves some of the UK TV but mostly the car chase shit poilce crap Have fun. Live the dream.

Tony ( Taff)

I also cannot watch those soaps, although I have been watching on Tv Anywhere The Sweeny, The Professionals, Minder, Man About the House, Till Death to us Part, Match of the Day...

BBC 1 BBC 2

BBC3 BBC4

BBC ALBA

BBC-CBEEBIES

BBC-CBBC

BBC PARLIAMENT

BBC NEWS

BBC RADIO

ITV 1

ITV 2

ITV 3

ITV4

Free demo upon request! Any other questions please feel free to post and I'll answer as quick as possible.

One or 2 of those nursies in Casualty are pretty hot

Archived