IGNORED

Introducing Your Thai Lady to Golf ?

stillakid

I hope this does not get the reception akin to having a woman on a traditional sailing ship or in the "old" Navy. But my Thai Lady has expressed interest in trying golf. I suspect I would need to get her a couple of basic lessons then take her to a small, local easy 9 hole course and see how she likes it.

I have seen very little, actually nothing mentioned on forums about Thai ladies playing golf. Only that they are great caddies.

Input would be appreciated.

Stillakid

Lots of Thai ladies play golf. I played behind a 4 ball of them at Burapha in October and saw 2 of them birdie a long par 3 and the other 2 parred it. Our 4 ball was 1 par 2 bogies and a triple bogie (not me).

I agree there are plenty of Thai women that play golf. I met one on thailovelinks from Chang Mai and she is pretty good. We post our scores and pics from the courses we play on facebook. We will meet and play on my next visit to the LOS.

Archived