IGNORED

Pimsleurs Thai (again)

This is the 30 lesson pack and each 30 minute lesson is now less than 7mb each as opposed to the original 30mb so easier to store in an Ipod etc etc...

Thanks mate, it's very much appreciated :GrinNod1:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Panudate

• 7-Eleven

• dreamer

• Matrix

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks bro. You saved me $200. More for the ladies.

Bachelors know more about women than married men; if they didn't they'd be married too. -H.L. Mencken

Next time your in Patts just buy me a beer :Whistle:

• 1 month later...

So from what i gathered... This same audio stuff can also be found on itunes... for about 25 -35 bucks a pop for a few groups at a time...

I had 1-2-3.. but not all 30 =)

Iv just recently learned thai numbers... well at least up 999, Gow roi, gow sip gow =) I forget what 1000 was now.. little by little. =)

Lou

• 2 weeks later...

Many thanks, Panudate. It works great. A beer on me when we meet.

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

the pimsleur files are also available on emule, and yes they fit on an ipod easily.

there is no book, si if you wanr to learn the characters you can download books as well

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks Panudate. Boes anyone have a download thats the reverse? THAI >ENGLISH? i would appreciate it if anyone can share or point me in the right direction. Thought it would be useful for my tg. Thanks in advance.

Thanks Panudate, I just returned from a month stay in the LOS and the one thing I figured it was time to do was to learn some basic Thai upon my return to the States. Appreciate the link, Ishtar

• 1 month later...

Ok, I'm helpless with technology...the dowload is a .RAR file and I don't have a program to open it.

Do I need WinRAR or WinAce or something? I don't have to buy anything do I? :GoldenSmile1:

I am addicted to Pattaya Addicts, View New Content

Ok, I'm helpless with technology...the dowload is a .RAR file and I don't have a program to open it.

Do I need WinRAR or WinAce or something? I don't have to buy anything do I? :GoldenSmile1:

You can download WinRar for free. Once the free trial expires, you'll get a pop-up asking you to buy it. Just click the close button and WinRar will still work.

Download winrar (free trial) and other good stuff from here..

http://www.download.com/1770-2250_4-0.html...s&tag=ltcol

You can also get some very good info and tutorials on how to do things and where to get useful programs here..

http://forum.mininova.org/index.php?showtopic=235028236

Word of warning...I got a spyware alert when trying to download it from the download.com website.

I am addicted to Pattaya Addicts, View New Content

• 2 weeks later...
Word of warning...I got a spyware alert when trying to download it from the download.com website.

Are there transcriptions for this method? I have the audio lessons but I think transcriptions will be very helpfull. (i´m not english native speaker)

• 1 year later...

Hello. Does anyone know where I can download this. The original link no longer works

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Sharing is caring! The link below is all 30 lessons.

I'll leave it up until I need the space.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/77112/Pimsleur%20Thai%2030%20Lessons.zip

'Veni, Vidi, Velcro' - I came, I saw, I stuck around.

When I'm single I like playing the field. You call it picking up hookers. - Jim Norton

Downloaded and files are working. I've been looking for those. Thank you.

I got those files off a torrent and been using them myself. I have Tagolog as well if anyone doesn't think Thai is challenging enough. :D

'Veni, Vidi, Velcro' - I came, I saw, I stuck around.

When I'm single I like playing the field. You call it picking up hookers. - Jim Norton

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...