Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

8-year-old boy kidnapped and sold for sex to foreigners

Magic_Mallard

8 Year Old Boy abducted and sold to Foreigners for sex in South Pattaya.

On 28th October, Khun Natarigar aged 39 made a report at Pattaya Police Station which stated that she had lost her 8 year old Son at the Carrefour Shopping Center. Since then she has been frantically searching the streets of Pattaya for him and in the early hours of Tuesday Morning, she spotted her Son in Soi Sunee Plaza in South Pattaya. The boy was with an older man and thanks to a quick response by Police, the man was arrested and the boy was returned to his Mother. At Pattaya Police Station, Khun Yotsapon aged 24 explained that he abducted the boy at Carrefour and then took him to Soi Sunee Plaza and sold the boy to foreigners. The boy was given 100 Baht every time he went with a customer. Police are now searching for the foreigners who engaged in sexual activities with the Boy and Khun Yotsapon is now behind bars on various charges relating to the case.

http://www.pattayacitynews.net/news_30_10_50_2.htm

I wonder which foreigners will be arrested over this. Anyone care to guess their nationality(ies)?

I will not mension any nationalities since it will only start flaming or offend somebody.

But lock up the bastards in Bangkok Hilton for life, and let a waterbuffalo on steriods buttfuck them twice daily for the rest of their lives! :Buddy1:

Sorry, the first time i´ve used such bad words on this board, but i mean every single one of them!

I will not mension any nationalities since it will only start flaming or offend somebody.

But lock up the bastards in Bangkok Hilton for life, and let a waterbuffalo on steriods buttfuck them twice daily for the rest of their lives! :Buddy1:

Sorry, the first time i´ve used such bad words on this board, but i mean every single one of them!

Totally agree with you mate, they should rot in jail!

Perfectly reasonable sentiments under the circumstances...

Personally, I'm not sure that there are enough souls to go round anymore... there are things that look like human beings, walk and talk like human beings, but they're not... they are missing something... a consience, a sense of empathy, or to be old fashioned : A soul

I abhor the concept of the death penelty for human beings, but when you correctly identify a soulless one, don't mess about...

Cull it from the human race on the spot, not with anger or revenge, but with a terrible sense of regret...

This was supposed to be a person... but it's not : It's an evil selfish thing, that will continue to hurt everyone around it until dealt with...

And if this puts me in the same camp as Gregor Mendel, then so be it

"I have passed blamelessly through life doing nought but good deeds, and I am beloved by all whose path I have crossed. It is beyond comprehension that anyone could nurture in their hearts hostile feelings for me." Genevive Dieudonne. Vampire. ("Anno Dracula" by Kim Newman)

Murg,

I'd have a different spin on what to do with them. Bring back the gladiator games and have them fight to the death. If they win, they only get to fight another day until eventually they are killed by another. No parole. No mercy. If they refuse to fight each other, they're both killed on the spot.

I can only imagine the nightmare she must have gone through looking for her son. A sad story these people should be locked up for life.

"A man does what he can until his destiny is revealed"

There's light at the end of this long tunnel

I have seen the after effects of this type of horendous situation first hand having worked in an orphanage for kids with HIV up near Nong Khai. There was one girl who at the age of 7 had been raped by her uncle (fathers brother). The physical damage the poor thing suffered was unfortunately just the beginning for her. When she returned to school she was teased by the other kids. She then started to get sick. Turns out the uncle had HIV and she had contracted it from him during the rape. She was ostracised by her own family who basically dumped her at the orphange cause she was a reminder of bad things that had happened to the family. They didnt want to pay the medical bills either. I spent a fair bit of time with this girl who is one of the sweetest children i've ever net in my life. Playful, cheeky, intelligent.She often asks what she did wrong for these bad things to happen to her. How do you explain to a girl of 9 that she is to have a short life with much sickness, that her family don't love her, that she will never marry or have kids etc? I just smiled alot and played with her and her freinds many of whom had similar stories.

And the uncle? He got away with it. No charges laid. A bit of money changed hands. All was forgiven. Not a single memeber of her family has visited her in the time she has been there (nearly 2 years).

People on this board who ive met can testify that I'm a peaceful, mellow sort of guy but if i had ever met the uncle i would have killed him.

Testicles

I have seen the after effects of this type of horendous situation first hand having worked in an orphanage for kids with HIV up near Nong Khai. There was one girl who at the age of 7 had been raped by her uncle (fathers brother). The physical damage the poor thing suffered was unfortunately just the beginning for her. When she returned to school she was teased by the other kids. She then started to get sick. Turns out the uncle had HIV and she had contracted it from him during the rape. She was ostracised by her own family who basically dumped her at the orphange cause she was a reminder of bad things that had happened to the family. They didnt want to pay the medical bills either. I spent a fair bit of time with this girl who is one of the sweetest children i've ever net in my life. Playful, cheeky, intelligent.She often asks what she did wrong for these bad things to happen to her. How do you explain to a girl of 9 that she is to have a short life with much sickness, that her family don't love her, that she will never marry or have kids etc? I just smiled alot and played with her and her freinds many of whom had similar stories.

And the uncle? He got away with it. No charges laid. A bit of money changed hands. All was forgiven. Not a single memeber of her family has visited her in the time she has been there (nearly 2 years).

People on this board who ive met can testify that I'm a peaceful, mellow sort of guy but if i had ever met the uncle i would have killed him.

Thats story is so sad. I don't believe in the concept of a soul and i would have these sort of people fucked up in a big way. :D

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

I admire you for going to the orphanage, I just wish I could. But it would break my heart, the poor things. If I stay in Thailand for a long time, I would consider adoption

8 Year Old Boy abducted and sold to Foreigners for sex in South Pattaya.

On 28th October, Khun Natarigar aged 39 made a report at Pattaya Police Station which stated that she had lost her 8 year old Son at the Carrefour Shopping Center. Since then she has been frantically searching the streets of Pattaya for him and in the early hours of Tuesday Morning, she spotted her Son in Soi Sunee Plaza in South Pattaya. The boy was with an older man and thanks to a quick response by Police, the man was arrested and the boy was returned to his Mother. At Pattaya Police Station, Khun Yotsapon aged 24 explained that he abducted the boy at Carrefour and then took him to Soi Sunee Plaza and sold the boy to foreigners. The boy was given 100 Baht every time he went with a customer. Police are now searching for the foreigners who engaged in sexual activities with the Boy and Khun Yotsapon is now behind bars on various charges relating to the case.

http://www.pattayacitynews.net/news_30_10_50_2.htm

I wonder which foreigners will be arrested over this. Anyone care to guess their nationality(ies)?

Sickening,the abductor looks like a total freak in the news report

Sad state of affairs can't understand how her family could let the uncle get away with this sort of thing

"Once you've gone asian you'll never go caucasian"