IGNORED

Books from and/ about Thailand

john elray

Aardwolfe Books is a small publishing company that supports and assists authors in the publishing process. We have recently shifted our focus to authors writing about Thailand (fiction and non-fiction). All our titles, with synopses and sample chapters, can be found on our web site.

http://www.aardwolfe.com

Pattaya Bch_med.jpg

Thai Lottery and_med.jpg

Lost & Found med.jpg

Looking forward to the Thai Lottery coming out in print.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

have just ordered, "even thai girls cry" on ebay, anyone read this book? any good?

We have it in the Bookshop, hope you didn't pay too much for it. ?

3 pounds 69 pence. I suspect that works out cheaper than whatever you are charging plus the airfare to get to soi chayapoon from Hull Daveo :GoldenSmile1: Just kidding mate, I am actually there again in FEB but need a few books cos I have a bit of time off coming up and I dont want to spend it all down the pub (saving money for feb obviously). You may have seen my post about the thai lottery book, bought it on kindle (my sons) and started reading it but it kept disappearing off the kindle. WTF. Will be dropping in on your place in Feb for sure.

Yes Matt is going to have some printed hopefully in the new year so will have some here, dont forget to bring a few books over to trade in.

Cheers Dave

hey guys, a good post and one I will follow up. I had seen your shop but forgotten about it. So thanks for the reminder.

Incidentally it has taken me ages from first reading this topic to finding your address.

First I wandered around in the Aardwolfe website then backtracked and realised the Canterbury Tales was where I should be. I wandered around in CT but there was no reference to a map.............luckily I was on the home page when suddenly the map arrived. I nearly missed it as it was the last thing to load.

Anyway patience is the key..........

just finished reading "even thai girls cry", wow what a great book. It is a totally different type of storyline to private dancer but I enjoyed it just as much. Even nearly shed a tear at the end, wow, very powerful ending, I loved it. Have just looked on ebay for the follow on books, the farang affair and one high season, I was gobsmacked to see the price of 334 quid, yes you read it right, whats that about . Do you stock any of these books daveo.?

Yes have them all at the moment, I buy them from BKK Books and offer them cheaper than say Asia books sell them for as well as you get nothing from the big book stores for trade where we give 50% trade in on any books bought at our bookshop, we also trade any books from anywhere.

Archived