IGNORED

China Garden Chinese Buffet -299฿ "All You Can Eat" in Soi Lengkee

China Garden

The China Garden in Soi Lengkee is offering a "All You Can Eat Chinese Buffet" for 299 Baht from 12 noon until 18.00 pm every day, from 18.00 pm it will be Al Carte service as usual.

This starts on Thursday 13th December... I hope you will come and try our food. We hope everything will run smoothly from day one but please PM me your thoughts and we will address any issues.

Merry Christmas!

Ian

Buffet-Menu.jpg

The 299 Baht "All You Can Eat Chinese Buffet" started today from 12 noon til 18.00 pm

Thanks,

Ian

DSC01150.jpg

DSC01148.jpg

Looks great hope it works out mate. Ill defo try it in march if its still succesful.

Ate there twice and enjoyed the food, service, and decor (a very clean and pleasant environment). Hope the buffet is still being offered when I arrive in March next year.

Loved the food when I've eaten there in the past!

I won't be back until April but I will be sure to drop in for this great deal.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Loved the food when I've eaten there in the past!

I won't be back until April but I will be sure to drop in for this great deal.

Our plan is to offer the 299 Baht Buffet all year!

Good show, see you in February.

Pattaya Trip No.19 - Commences 22nd December 2013.....................Pattaya Trip No.20 - Commences 27th March 2014

I love Chinese Food and a couple of months ago I would have been there like a shot but I recently had a lot of my stomach cut away and now a couple of chicken wings and I'm full!!! Maybe I'll pop in after 6pm and have a kiddies meal or something!

Chris

Just another day in Paradise!

Hi Ian,

Love your al carte menu, sorry to say most of the food was cold and Glutinous on today’s buffet.

I will have the temperature checked, there is a fine line between too hot and the food drying out quickly and lukewarm / cold which is clearly unacceptable. I will fix the problem fixed today and I have already called Tik my manager giving instruction to regularly check the heat. Sorry about yesterday.

sound good i'll be there in 3 weeks!

sound good i'll be there in 3 weeks!

I just Googled "Yosemite".... WOW what a wonderful place to live!

I just Googled "Yosemite".... WOW what a wonderful place to live!

ya it's a great place to live , been here 17 years,so when i go on vacation i trade one beutiful place for another. and with all that great activity in pattaya,i'll get hungry and come running to the buffet.

Nice one Ian , have always found the food to be very good in China Garden , sit down and takeaway .

Will dine again when next in town which i hope will be late January

Mikeyboy

• 1 month later...

I am afraid to say we are stopping the "299 Baht Chinese Buffet" from 24th January 2013, we feel the buffet food is a poor reflection on our "Al Carte" freshly made food and think it will damage our good reputation if we continue.

However! We are replacing this offer starting 1st February 2013 with a "3 Course Lunch offer @ 199 Baht".

We will offer a choice of : 3 Appetisers, 3 Main courses & 3 Desserts all freshly prepared.  I will post the actual choices later next week. Sorry for any disappointment or confusion.

Ian

I am afraid to say we are stopping the "299 Baht Chinese Buffet" from 24th January 2013, we feel the buffet food is a poor reflection on our "Al Carte" freshly made food and think it will damage our good reputation if we continue.

However! We are replacing this offer starting 1st February 2013 with a "3 Course Lunch offer @ 199 Baht".

We will offer a choice of : 3 Appetisers, 3 Main courses & 3 Desserts all freshly prepared.  I will post the actual choices later next week. Sorry for any disappointment or confusion.

Ian

Ok i got the message .... we where eating to much ....... so we where not hungry anymore evening time to visit  the restaurant ..... :GoldenSmile1:

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

Archived