IGNORED

U-Store-It Western Style Storage Facility

ustoreitpattaya

Forgot: yes we store single luggage/item in our COWs (locker) for B350 instead of B450. We will pick it up for FREE within P/J area. Can't be easier.

I leave me stuff there, nice service!

I saw this happen myself, easy as, Lee turned up and collected Hr.Tobias' luggage.

I was sitting in the hotel bar at the time, so I got a card from Lee, and had a chat to him, turns out he also does a house/room removal service as well.

Bingo! Great removal service they offer.

I was moving 5km up the road soon, and had a lot of "stuff".

Quote was 600 baht for the vehicle and 300 baht each helper.

Turns out that as i had a lot of stuff, and some of it heavy, I went for the larger vehicle (which was a very big vehicle, easily big enough for a 4 bedroom house worth of stuff) and 3 Thai guy's to load and unload.

So for the very large vehicle, it was 800 baht, and 3 helpers (3*300 baht) total 1,700 baht.

What happened on the day:

Lee and his son turned up in his car, then the truck with driver and 4 extra helpers arrived.

I booked them for 10am, and sure enough 10am they were there.

The 4 helpers, plus Lee and his son, loaded up the truck. (Total of 6 helpers!)

Lee even put my flat screen TV in the back of his car to keep it safe on the journey, and gave me a lift in his car, so I could show him, where to go.

We got to the new place, and they unloaded.

Nothing broken, all good, and 11am all finished.

1 hour total turnaround!

It was Lee's idea to add another helper [plus himself and his son] (maybe they had another job to go to later, I do not know), but I was only charged what I was quoted - 800 baht + 900 baht total for the 3 helpers = 1,700 baht all up.

I had left my motorbike at the old place, and Lee offered to give me a lift back in his car to pick up the bike.

We went via his storage facility, and yes, it is a good place, set up on high ground, with good security.

Then he dropped me off at my old place so I could pick up the bike.

Excellent service all round. Highly recommended, from my personal experience.

Lee also speaks perfect English (well, close, American actually).

In addition, a friend of mine moved recently from North Pattaya to Nakula, I recommended Lee to him, and his move also went smoothly.

Top service, not only for storage, but also for moving house.

Archived