IGNORED

U-Store-It Western Style Storage Facility

ustoreitpattaya

From BIG to small we store it all.

We are the first & only, newly constructed, purpose built, Western Style self storage facility in Pattaya.

We have various sizes to meet all your storage needs starting as low as 450Baht/month with up to 30% disc. We can store luggage to motorcycles to household furniture and even automobiles (with start service).

We provide convenient container drop-off & pickup service FREE of charge. Please contact us for details.

Your valuable is important to us. We provide 24 Hour Manned Security with 3 meter barbwire walls, security cameras and flood lights. All our units are ground level access with 2 meter doors for easy access.

Please contact us for additional information and special monthly rate discounts. 09-01-402-402

A great idea, I have thought for many years that this was something needed in Pattaya. Whereabouts are you located, please.?

Thank u for your inquiry. V r located near crocodile farm & 300M from hwy 7 (motorway to Bk) & 3Km from Suhkimvit.

It would b a pleasure to meet u at Foodland (5 min from storage) & take u for a tour if u like.

To make it EZ & conv v do pickup for FREE within P/J.

Please call Lee 0901-204-204 to make apt.

post-92578-0-38036800-1354445240_thumb.jpg

We are the first & only, newly constructed, purpose built, Western Style self storage facility in Pattaya.

We have various sizes to meet all your storage needs starting as low as 450Baht/month with up to 30% disc. We can store luggage to motorcycles to household furniture and even automobiles (with start service).

We provide convenient container drop-off & pickup service FREE of charge. Please contact us for details.

Your valuable is important to us. We provide 24 Hour Manned Security with 3 meter barbwire walls, security cameras and flood lights. All our units are ground level access with 2 meter doors for easy access.

Please contact us for additional information and special monthly rate discounts. 09-01-402-402

Photos of our storage facility provided.post-92578-0-96020900-1355116341.pngpost-92578-0-67255400-1355116359.pngpost-92578-0-45475500-1355116380_thumb.jpgpost-92578-0-45174100-1355116390.png

Do you have a website? What is your location?

Anyone who cannot cope with mathematics is not fully human. At best he is a tolerable sub-human who has learned to wear shoes, bathe, and not make messes in the house.

Robert Heinlein

Now this is something I would be interested in to store my clothes and extra luggage.

As the first person asked...Where are you located and do you have a website?

I would love to have somewhere to store maybe just a suitcase full of stuff.

That way during my trips I only have to take carry on stuff.

In and out of the airport quicker!

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Web site look like utter crap under firefox, unreadable in places, probably something font related.

Blink tags are enough to make me take my business elsewhere anyway.

Wonder if the physical location is in a flood prone area.

We take the storage of your valuables very seriously.

We have REDUNDANT systems in place for security, fire, FLOOD, temp/humidity, insect/rodent control

For example, for flooding:

1. The buildings (6 of them) are raised atleast 4" above the roadway.

2. The roadway is raised 2-3 feet above the main road surrounding the compound.

3. The main road is paved & has multiple drains every 30 feet.

4. The surrounding neighbor's lands are several feet lower then the main road.

5. We are not on a flood zone but even if we are, as you can see we are protected by the 4 steps above.

Be assured that you will not find a better facility or service anywhere in the East coast of Thailand -- I guarantee it.

Please call me Lee 0901-204-204 & I will pick you up anywhere & show it to you so that you can see for yourself the quality & professionalism we put into our storage facility for FREE.

I'm very sorry for the gentleman that won't do business because of blinking text on my website -- please come & inspect it yourself before judgement.

I will come and see you next April.

I want to have have some "Pattaya" clothes to store there.

The prices sound reasonable especially if there are discounts as you mentioned. :)

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Great! Look forward to providing you storage needs. Price, of course, depends on size requirements.

We have many different sizes & therefore many diff prices.

For multi-months term, pickup is FREE.

Please provide a simplified map to your location, with eng/thai street names / directions please. That will help people find your location.

"....If you can't love your partner just the way she is, somebody else can love her just as she is...."

"...we're not looking for someone to love, we're looking for someone to control and manipulate. There's a war of control in human relationships because...."

"...We are alive and we need to take risks....and if we fail? So what! We learn and move on without judgement"

"You make a choice, and you are responsible for your choices. Then if your choices aren't working too well, you don't blame yourself [or your partner]; you simply make another choice."

- excerpts from The Mastery of Love by Don Miguel Ruiz.

post-92578-0-26867200-1355748900.pngpost-92578-0-36780800-1355748913.pngpost-92578-0-46260600-1355748919_thumb.jpgpost-92578-0-72130900-1355748927.png

you know I was just talking to someone about how nice this would be to store my bike and a few things when I go traveling for a few months at a time instead of paying rent for an empty room.

Here is a simplified map -- only 3-4 minutes from Sukhimvit/Hwy7 BUT you can also find us on Google map if you search under "U Store It Pattaya".

From Google map you can get contact info & directions from your current location.

post-92578-0-80258500-1355841881_thumb.jpg

This is a service I have been searching for and will be using when I try to establish myself in LOS permenently. I have over two thousand books and three thousand DVDs that I have accumulated to see me through retirement. A good secure lockup, so easily found in the US and the UK, will be be of great use as I travel around SE Asia.

I am sure that the facility will be a BIG success and only the first of many.

So when do the auctions begin?

Storage Wars Pattaya....Now that would be a great twist on that show!

You could bid on a locker and a TG!

You should ad lockers, you know, where people can leave their clothes in a sportsbag for the next trip.

Do you have smaller sized units - I thinking a luggage store as there must be a fair few BM who leave or would like to leave a case of stuff behind in LOS.

We know you have better things to do with your money & time so convenient service is absolutely vital.

We have 8 different sizes so you pay only for what you need & service to your front door step.

SIZES (8 sizes in 6 buildings with room for 4 more buildings):

1. COW (Container On Wheel): It can hold about 4-6 luggages. Similar to PODS in the US, we will bring it to your place, you take your time loading & we will come back & pick it up when you are ready.

Absolutely FREE if you are within P/J area & have at least a 3 months contract else B600.

We will even supply you a pad lock for FREE if you don't have one.

We can even arrange for a taxi to wait for you at the storage & take you to the airport after you drop-off your vehicle.

You can access your valuables 24/7/365.

Fully REDUNDANT: security, flood/fire protection, rodents/insect control, humidity/temp control.

2. Medium 2W x 2.4D x 2.4H with a 2M garage door (double locked). Can store motorcycle.

3. Large (2 x Medium)

4. Car port for motorcycles & cars. FREE vehicle-start service.

5. Garage for motorcycle & cars. FREE vehicle-start service.

6. Warehouse (2 x Large)

7. Warehouse Medium (2 x Warehouse)

8. Warehouse Large (2 x warehouse medium)

Be absolutely assured that we will only charge you for the size you need.

And yes we had auctions at customers request -- Storage Wars in Pattaya.

Please call Lee 0901-204-204 for a tour.

Forgot: yes we store single luggage/item in our COWs (locker) for B350 instead of B450. We will pick it up for FREE within P/J area. Can't be easier.

Archived