IGNORED

Maybe a free visa run

key visa thailand

Well guys sat here with my Man United shirt on awaiting to see my boys play our favourite rivals,

I really want to see United win and it will make me a very happy man.

Tell you what if Manchester United win tonight, I will give for the forum members only a free visa run to Cambodia but you have to book by tomorrow Monday 10th or Tuesday 11th December by coming to our office to book and the offer closes at the close of business on Tuesday night 6.00pm,

If you are booking well in advance no problem,

You have to show me you are a member when I made this post.

Monday is for the win and Tuesday is my Birthday :GoldenSmile1: dont know what I am smiling at, not a young man anymore,

If Man United loose or it is a draw then you get piss all, and you can bring me a box of tissues.

Cheers

Posted Image

Well half time and 2-0 up, looks like i am going to loose a few quid, I hope so :GoldenSmile1: Come on reds dont let it slip now!!

Well half time and 2-0 up, looks like i am going to loose a few quid, I hope so :GoldenSmile1: Come on reds dont let it slip now!!

Posted Image

Well come and book boys, 3-2 , Van Persie you beauty.

Tevez is a tosser and the guy that threw the coin and cut Ferdinand's eye wants locking up, wish I could use worse language.

Posted Image

Archived