Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | The Night Wish Group | Thailand 24/7 Forum | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News | | Pattaya Investigations | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Horse Racing in California

Lumbai5

The fires are slowing being put out...... today I was able to participate in my other hobby (Other than BF'ing girls in Pattaya) which is Horse Racing. Left the track with $300 usd.... so a pretty good day but a better day would be sitting in Pattaya drinking beer and watching the world go by.....

Those of you who live in the LA area and have never been to southeast asia now know what it can smell like...it can smell like it did this week with all the fires they burn everything there..... the smell this week brought back memories from my trips overseas

DSC04119__Small_.JPG

This is what the sun looked like at 5:30 PM with all the smoke in the air

DSC04132__Small_.JPG

Sanat Anita Race track wow no more smoke

DSC04133__Small_.JPG

Sanat Anita Race track in Los ANgeles California

Thailand_Pics_022__Medium___Small_.jpg

I would rather be here!

DSC04147__Small_.JPG

#5 watch over me won his race

DSC04141__Small_.JPG

Seabisquit

DSC04148__Small_.JPG

this horse did not do crap

DSC04154__Small_.JPG

The 8 horse helped me win quite a bit....

I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.

Winston Churchill

Cool Pics

Horse racing is a passion of mine too,

I have owned six Pacers (harness) over the years the best one I owned we bought from NZ for $9,000 he won approx $60,00aus inc two at Moone Valley, he ran in the Victorian Derby (big Odds) and we sold him as a 6yo to the USA for the where he won a few races including a couple of races at The Meadowlands.

He helped subsidised the others, all but one of the six i owned won at least one race but it is a very expensive hobby,

I am a mad punter as well.

Sounds like we would get along well we have a the same intrests, BG's, horses, punting, drinking

Spent today at the race track again

Today was closing day until the day after xmas....too bad I will be in a better place...Pattaya...

another beautiful day in Sunny California, The fires are mostly out.... Thinking about my trip to Thailand in December

Hit an exacta and then later a superfecta ...went to an AMP had a nice romp but for $120 usd that translates to 3 LT in pattaya

DSC04159__Small_.JPG

DSC04164__Small_.JPG

DSC04175__Small_.JPG

DSC04165__Small_.JPG

Saw this girl in the paddock and her outfit made me miss pattaya

DSC04176__Small_.JPG

I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.

Winston Churchill

Some cool pics thanks for posting.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !