IGNORED

Gillette 3 bladed razor in carry-on baggage on planes ?

LittleBell

I read in here somewhere that the razors in Thailand wasnt of very good quality, maybe that was those 1 or 2 bladed u only use a few times then throw away.

Since my beard is rather thick, then im not very comfortable with those but i realy love my Gilette Mach3 :Dunno:

Question 1

Has anyone tried to travel with a Gilette 3-bladed razor from Copenhagen to BKK and it was ok to bring it in the carry-on baggage ? ( i dont bring more bags )

Are they selling those Razors in Thailand with the same quality as in Europe/Sweden ?

i had my razor the one with 5 blades from gillette with me on my last trip from dusseldorf to bkk and had no problems

Not heard of problems brining razors with mounted blades on planes.

You'd have to go to some effort to turn it into a weapon.

You can buy most of the razors that are in the uk high street in patts though.

7-11 tend to do the 2 blade ones and possibly 3.

I think the big tesco lotus has a much bigger selection.

Probably the same with big c and the other big stores.

Razors seem about half the price of the uk. blades possibly 3rd of the price.

You can get them in most of the boot's stores in Bkk or decent department stores and definetly in Tesco lotus

du du du short time ...tammai teug tum kub chan dai

Foxy007

I think Mach 3 blades are about B250 for 4.

Be scene and not herd.

They sell them in Thailand and the quality is fine. Boots, BigC, Teso Lotus all stock the real thing. They are around 50% of the cost in the UK.

They do NOT sell (or I have never found) the Gillette Mach3 Razor that has a battery in it, but normal Mach3 blades fit that anyway.

What you need to avoid are the ones the hawkers sell. They are very tempting as they are very cheap but they are copies and give a lousy shave. I bought a pack once and just ended up binning them so it wasn't money saved.

If in doubt just put it in your suitcase not the online baggage.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

I read in here somewhere that the razors in Thailand wasnt of very good quality, maybe that was those 1 or 2 bladed u only use a few times then throw away.

Since my beard is rather thick, then im not very comfortable with those but i realy love my Gilette Mach3 :)

Question 1

Has anyone tried to travel with a Gilette 3-bladed razor from Copenhagen to BKK and it was ok to bring it in the carry-on baggage ? ( i dont bring more bags )

Are they selling those Razors in Thailand with the same quality as in Europe/Sweden ?

Have you tried the Gillette Fusion Power - it has 5 blades plus a battery which can be switched on to turn it into a vibrating razor. It's much better than the Mach3.

Thanks for all answers guys.

and thanks for the tip of the 5 bladed battery one, i must test that one i think, and with a vibrator :unsure: so THATS why the girls are borrowing your razors from time to time as i read in some post in here :)

They do NOT sell (or I have never found) the Gillette Mach3 Razor that has a battery in it, but normal Mach3 blades fit that anyway.

ditto I have brought 1 of these in for a mate who lives here he couldn't get 1 either.

• 1 year later...

I didn't carry min in my carry on gear. No real need for a day or two's travel, my stop over hotels had a cheap and nasty disposable to get me through.