IGNORED

Residence Garden

Irishfella

Ho folks, This will be my first trip to Thailand and to be honest I haven't got a clue where to start. I arrive on Dec 30th for 3 weeks.

I have read a few post about Residence Garden and it sounds like what I am after. Are there any other similar hotels I should consider, maybe with a beech view.

This is a price I was quoted on Agoda

Residence Garden

Dec 30, 2007 - Jan 3, 2008 4 Night(s)

No. of rooms : 1 bedroom suite room (twin/double) 1

Total room charge (per night) $ 76

Extra Bed Charge -

Tax/Service charges (per night) $ 13

Reward Savings -

Grand Total (USD) $ 356

Does this seem like a competitive price?

Thanks for your replys!!!

that depends on what u would like to have mate.

i had a room last august 7500 baht for one month.

if you like room service you have to pay for it.

that depends on what u would like to have mate.

i had a room last august 7500 baht for one month.

if you like room service you have to pay for it.

Not interested in room service. just looking a nice middle market place to stay that is girl friendly, secure and offers things such as golf trip, diving etc.

But the nice room and girl friendly are the most important :-)

Thanks for your replys

That is exactly what I did and got a very good price :P

Here is the link directly to the price page:

FLB link to Residence Garden

1399 baht a night (That's US$35)

Note: there is a high season surcharge of

350 Baht/night from 20th December - 10th January

Normal Rack Rate 2,500 baht. (This rate represents a 46% discount) at todays exchange rate

= 1,749.00 THB

55.5547 USD

Thailand Baht United States Dollars

1 THB = 0.0317637 USD 1 USD = 31.4825 THB

All in all had a very good stay. If you can get a room on the top floor of the Reception side above everyone else and away from the lift as the BG,s do insist on wearing clip clops which as in all hotels can be a bit disturbing at dark o'clock in the morning.

You can get a baht bus directly to 2nd road from outside the hotel for 10bht and this will join the normal circuit in patts so you can go anywhere you like in a relatively short time depending of course on the traffic.

Going back to the airport I booked a limo through reception and the cook (yes the cook) who likes to make a few bob ran me back in a very professional manner. :wacko::) Rezzy Garden.

Have fun and please do not forget to post a review please.

Cheers Diverse

Edited by Diverse

• 2 weeks later...

Guy's, Does anyone know where this Residence hotel Is on this Map. Shows on their web site that It's right In front of the Budda Hill, but I see nothing and even with a Pool In this area, LoL. Where Is this hotel exactly?.

Residence_Garden_Area.jpg

its just off that map mate , U see the "e" in the bottom left corner ? It.s just a touch down from that

Cheers

:10:

Dude

Oh Cool, Right on, Thanx. Now have a better Idea of where It Is. and they say 10 minute walk to walking St., LoL, My Ass :unsure:

Oh Cool, Right on, Thanx. Now have a better Idea of where It Is. and they say 10 minute walk to walking St., LoL, My Ass :D

Actually mate I have stayed there and it is 15 mins walk to the bottom end of Walking Street if you do not get hit by the traffic crossing the road. One night I was a bit under the weather and tried to walk back (not a good idea) and when I got to the hotel went on the right hand side of the pool, the path is very narrow and ended up having an involuntary swim with the security guard and the BF for the night laughing their cocks and fannies off respectively.

Such is life, but it woke me up ready for a good nights banging session :P

Cheers Diverse

Edited by Diverse

I'm staying their right now,fully recommend the place ,not far to WS ,and going the other way to Jomtien is a breeze,just jump on a baht bus. Don't use the mini bar ,stock up from the minimart across the street,and there is a little laundry 100 yards down the road at 1/10 the price of the hotel.Excellent wireless (using it to type this) but they do charge for it.

Great value if you use the mentioned website,as i did B1399

• 3 months later...

Nice hotel! Price is right and they have a clean swimming pool. Kind of noisy with the traffic but didn't bother me much. They also have nice buffet on weds I believe with Elvis singing on thurs nights. Internet was off and on. Stayed there last year in middle to end of March. Nice in room safe. Would stay there again but would like to try other place's . nice to sit by the pool during the day.

Slyman, could you give me some details on the internet connection? I planned to stay in Residence Garden at my next visit again, but I need the internet connection for telephone calls. Do you think the connection was good enough during your visit?

Cheers

Baba

I dont think Residence Garden is on the list but we have a large selection of Pattaya Hotels on the Addicts booking site.

Most, if not all, are the cheapest prices available including Areca which we offer 150 baht per night cheaper than they do on their own website.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

• 2 months later...
Is there anywhere close to Residence Gardens to get breakfast?

Yes there is a little restaurant across the street.

Is there anywhere close to Residence Gardens to get breakfast?

Yes there is a little restaurant across the street.