IGNORED

Get a free drink at Night wish bar by checking in on squarefour

LaaMok

When you come to night wish, if you check into foursquare and let your facebook friends know where you are, we will give you your second drink for free. Foursquare is a mobile phone app available on iphone and android.

We are located on Soi 6 opposite Jack Tar Bar

http://www.facebook.com/NightwishBarSoi6?fref=ts

Good idea.

I'll make sure I do that next time in town.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Mate, foursquare has some privacy issues at this stage - whats your take on it??

I can have this at home............................or this in LOS, thats why I go

post-25755-0-87905900-1355607024.jpg                   post-25755-0-06858900-1359758265.jpg

Mate, foursquare has some privacy issues at this stage - whats your take on it??

no idea, they surely cant have more issues than facebook lol, enlighten us

I hope I don't need to have friends on facebook for the free drink...

I think my phone's still analogue. Can I still play please?

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

another great offer from PA. hope to take you up on offer this month.

as a newish smartphone user, how easy is to get a local sim with mobile air time for internet on the move?

buy a one2call sim card, type in a small code, press send, unlimited internet for one month 799 baht

app shows people not only where you are and when you're there, but allows "friends" and "locals" who invite you to see every piece of info you sign on with including your phone number and email address. suppose we have similar issues with FB though.

anyway, I'm not too worried about the free drink, it will be nice to just drop in and have a drink with like minded addicts.

good tip on the one2call sim card BTW, I've tried a couple of providers there and the iphone eats data, spent a bit more than 799baht in just on a week.

I can have this at home............................or this in LOS, thats why I go

post-25755-0-87905900-1355607024.jpg                   post-25755-0-06858900-1359758265.jpg

app shows people not only where you are and when you're there, but allows "friends" and "locals" who invite you to see every piece of info you sign on with including your phone number and email address. suppose we have similar issues with FB though.

anyway, I'm not too worried about the free drink, it will be nice to just drop in and have a drink with like minded addicts.

good tip on the one2call sim card BTW, I've tried a couple of providers there and the iphone eats data, spent a bit more than 799baht in just on a week.

It probably shares everything that facebook users can see already, but it does ask you to tick/untick a box about posting stuff on your wall.