IGNORED

Visa income letter fro Brit's without traveling to Bangkok

key visa thailand

Pension income letters for Brits with no hassle

Ladies and gentlemen as we are all well aware the British Consulate in Soi5 Jomtien is now closed and causing distress to many people who require Income verification letters for their long stay visas and going to the Embassy in Bangkok is not what many locals wish to do as the income letters have been available for so long in Pattaya locally.

Guess what you do not have to go to Bangkok

We have from now been given permission to work on a client’s behalf to obtain their income letter from Bangkok without them having to travel.

The cost is only 300 baht plus the Embassy fee for the income letter

This is how it will work if you require our services

· We will be taking the income letter information to the Embassy on a Wednesday morning and then collecting on a Friday morning which can be collected from our office on the Friday afternoon

· Please come to my office with your passport original and also your original income information any day Monday to Friday and I myself will check the documents

· We will copy the passport and income information and ask you to sign the photocopies

· We will fill in the income information sheet ready to supply to the Embassy in Bangkok with your documents

· You pay the Income letter fee and our 300 baht fee and we give you a receipt

· We then take all the information to the Consulate for you on a Wednesday morning and collect on a Friday morning depending on Embassy holidays

· We then contact you to collect your letter

So there is no travelling to Bangkok for you unless you wish to and we will give you a secure and professional service for only 300 baht.

We ask you to please make sure you plan to obtain you income letter in plenty of time and do not leave until the last minute.

If you have any questions you can e-mail [email protected]

Posted Image

Maybe I should not tell you this. There are agents who are charging 1,000thb for this service (not including the Embassy fee).

Well done keep up the good work.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

300 baht is a good deal then, :GoldenSmile1: all we are hoping to do is cover the gasoline costs, we are in BKK everday anyway, so helping Brits in Pattaya is the main goal, thanks for the info

Posted Image

I say thank you to the viewers of this post, as it has been spread to all forums and had great exposure, the older chaps who have 300 baht are very happy for the news, so thank you saved me alot of work. :GoldenSmile1:

Posted Image