IGNORED

Discounted Visa Runs To Cambodia for members

key visa thailand

Hi Guys

I know you probably have your own preference of service but wanted to let you know at Key Visa Company we have been operating minibus runs to Cambodia for many years which has given us a lot of experience when dealing with foreign passports and we run visa runs to Cambodia 7 days a week.

We run 9 seater minibuses which are very comfortable and we have English speaking staff who travel with you and complete all the paperwork needed to obtain your visa at the border and our English speaking staff go to the border daily so they are used to the routine of helping the foreigner and dealing with the Thai Immigration Police.

For the members that do not know visa runs to Cambodia are used when a foreigner wishes to spend more time in Thailand and you can check the website for more options www.keyvisathailand.com

Our service offered for a Cambodia visa run and the procedure

• We start by needing to see the foreigner’s passport in the office so we can ascertain which visa you can obtain at the border.
  • You need to bring to the office your passport and 3 x passport photographs
  • We book the date you need to go the border and give you a receipt for the trip
  • We take your telephone number and the Thai staff will collect you from where you stay on the morning of your visa run at approximately 6.00am
  • We then take you to the Cambodian border were you transfer from the minibus over the border in to Cambodia.
  • You will then have your lunch which gives the staff time to finish off the paperwork involved and you then cross back over the border on to the Thai side
  • You are then stamped with the visa and the staff check your passport to make sure no mistakes have been made
  • We then bring you back to Pattaya and you arrive approximately 3.00pm afternoon on the same day

For the total service our fee for all of the above is normally 2,100 Thai baht but for Pattaya addict members 1,800 baht and included in our fee is all expences incurred during the visa run to Cambodia. The trip is hassle free with a fair price and very experienced staff to babysit you through the process.

If you wish to try us out then you are very welcome, If you have a regular service you use and are planning to keep using you do not need to comment.

Thanks guys

Posted Image

The price is ok but standard for Pattaya visa runs to Cambodia in a 9 seat minivan. I make my reservations for the visa run at one of many shops on Soi Bukhow for 1700 baht and have always had good service with return back to Pattaya by around 3 pm same day. But 1800 is a fair price for newbees not 2100, that is simply taking advantage of people.

BORN TO MONGER!!

Its just an option Hellboy, if you have any problems in the future,

Just trying to look after the guys and gals

Posted Image

Am i right in thinking these visas are good for 2 weeks and you can only have a maximum of 4 now?

Am i right in thinking these visas are good for 2 weeks and you can only have a maximum of 4 now?

Old chestnut, but it's not a Visa as such, just a 14 day Visa Waiver 'Admitted Until' stamp. :hello09:

Does the price include the $20 charge to enter Cambodia, or is that extra?

It'll be included - total price.

Last time i didn't even enter Cambodia . Guy on the border takes the pasports and is back in 15 minutes with all the paperwork done .

Last time i didn't even enter Cambodia . Guy on the border takes the pasports and is back in 15 minutes with all the paperwork done .

Interesting, but you must have got stamped out of Thailand and back in again though?

Is your Passport stamped as entering Cambodia or not? Surely it has to be, but do you have a Visa?

I confess It's been years since I did a border run and I don't recall having to make a Visa application, but I always assumed there must be one, whether the border run agents buy them in bulk or whatever.

If no actual Visa is stuck in your Passport then I'd assume that one hasn't been issued and they've just 'bought' the stamps and the cash is pocketed..

It wouldn't surprise me but then it's not something I do.

It would explain how the job pays, despite all the frills of free breakfast and lunch and 6 seater luxury offered by some operators.

PS - No Duty Free for you then?

I used to use Cambodia inter for the same price of 1800 but that was a couple of years back so 1800 for a 9 seat minibus is pretty good value IMO, I don't miss doing the trip but I always managed to get someone to carry a second bottle of Jameson for me @ 550 per ltr its great value and the real thing (imported from Singapore)

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer.

Price is inclusive of the Cambodian visa yes, my staff are great and deal with all problems you may have. Yes they have now limited it to 4 consecutive border crossings at most crossings now even for agents, so if you wish to stay longer consider a 60 day tourist visa which can be obtained from outside of Thailand. http://www.keyvisathailand.com/visa-runs/visa-runs-to-laos-for-a-visa-type/

Just another option guys.

P.s. In all talks I have done and articles wrote I always advise if you know you are going to stay longer than a VOA 30 days then get a visa before you come to Thailand dont just bring your suitcase, bring your passport with a visa in it also, it will save hassle.

Posted Image

just one piece of advise , if you are at the cambodia airport and paying your visa fees for stamping, try to keep the exact change of 20 or 25, as the authorities tend to pocket some if u pay larger bills....

also , there is departure tax to be paid on exit.. 25 USD

just one piece of advise , if you are at the cambodia airport and paying your visa fees for stamping, try to keep the exact change of 20 or 25, as the authorities tend to pocket some if u pay larger bills....

Correct Nick this has been the case for years, The Cambodians get pissed off because you walk in and out and do not wish to spend a week or so in there country which is understandble, its like in Thailand one beauty salon next to another, one is full and one is not!!

Posted Image

Better answer:-

Firstly, you should use e-Visa at PNH airport, avoid that whole tedious queuing process and go straight to Passport control.

It also saves a page in your Passport.

E-Visa $25 HERE - you need a Passport photo on your PC and a Credit Card.

If you don't, I believe they want $20 plus $5 if you don't have a photo(2?) but they don't take one anyway.

There are no scams I know of at PNH. Even the tuktuks and taxis inside the airport are at controlled prices, albeit you can save $2 if you choose to walk outside to the main highway.,

Check with your airline, but the Exit Tax of $25 has been inclusive in Air Asia flight prices for quite a while now.

Correct Nick this has been the case for years, The Cambodians get pissed off because you walk in and out and do not wish to spend a week or so in there country which is understandble............

See above - he is talking about the airport, which is not really relevant to your border runs I know.

Firstly, you should use e-Visa at PNH airport, avoid that whole tedious queuing process and go straight to Passport control.

If you don't, I believe they want $20 plus $5 if you don't have a photo(2?) but they don't take one anyway.

Their are no scams I know of at PNH. Even the tuktuks and taxis inside the airport are at controlled prices, albeit you can save $2 if you choose to walk outside to the main highway.,

Check with your airline, but the Exit Tax of $25 has been inclusive in Air Asia flight prices for quite a while now.

See above - he is talking about the airport, which is not really relevant to your border runs I know.

Iknow mate i wanted to be polite with him and show him that borders are similair, good advice anyway as I do not get to the airports often due to work.

Posted Image

Better answer:-

There are no scams I know of at PNH. Even the tuktuks and taxis inside the airport are at controlled prices, albeit you can save $2 if you choose to walk outside to the main highway.,

thanks for the reply, i was only mentioning about the airport entry/exit for information purpose, i haven't done the border crossing , so I cannot comment on that,

the exit money is not included in air asia and u have to pay as far as i know ( i did make my last trip around there around 2 years back , may be its changed recently- but i was asked to pay) . also i knw the taxi from within the airport is genuine and reasonable., once u are out its like a market to bargain ....

......................the exit money is not included in air asia and u have to pay as far as i know ( i did make my last trip around there around 2 years back , may be its changed recently- but i was asked to pay) . also i knw the taxi from within the airport is genuine and reasonable., once u are out its like a market to bargain ....

Not so now - you don't have to pay..

I don't know/forget whether Air Asia absorbed it or the airport stopped charging it, but using Air Asia I'd guess we haven't had to pay it for at least a year,

Maybe someone else's memory is better.

Not so now - you don't have to pay..

I don't know/forget whether Air Asia absorbed it or the airport stopped charging it, but using Air Asia I'd guess we haven't had to pay it for at least a year,

Maybe someone else's memory is better.

OTE, you are correct the Airlines absorbe it in the price and pay it back to the Thai Government.

Posted Image

The Cambodian exit tax at the airport now has to be included in the ticket price! The departure tax kiosks are gone!

Archived