Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Dollhouse XXX | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

Matt Carrell

New Book based in Pattaya - Thai Lottery & Other Stories

Matt Carrell

Thai Lottery... and Other Stories from Pattaya, Thailand was published by Aarwoilfe Books on November 24.

Please visit the web-site at www.thai-lottery.net and let me know what you think.

Its already got some favourable feedback on Barstool Banter and some decent reviews on Amazon. Any thoughts on the web-site or the book gratefully received.

Am happy to talk to anyone who wants to swap web-site banner links.

Many thanks

Matt Carrell

whattheduck

Can you put it on Kindle...or at the least have a Paypal option for downloading the PDF? :)

Matt Carrell

Can you put it on Kindle...or at the least have a Paypal option for downloading the PDF? :)

Kindle is easy - you just go to one of the Amazon options - (co.uk for pounds - .com for dollars). Afraid it isn't available as a PDF. There is an option on the "Buy the book" page to download from something called Lybrary.com. You need a piece of free software but apparently it lets you download to just about anything. I hope that helps.

coolsmoe

I have bought it on Amazon.com for my iPad and it was downloaded to the free Kindle app for iPad (and iPhone).

Matt Carrell

I have bought it on Amazon.com for my iPad and it was downloaded to the free Kindle app for iPad (and iPhone).

Thanks coolsmoe - hope you enjoy the book. Please let me know what you think of it.

Also was thinking of running a competition - there are three bars that get a few mentions in the book - Platinum, Boom and Kiss. Not real bars of course - but thought about offering a free nights drinking in Pattaya to the first person to work out which bars I was thinking of when I wrote about them There are clues in the text to all three. Let me know what you think

Matt Carrell

Any business owners interested in exchanging banner links please PM me.

Happy to carry ads on my site in exchange for a place on yours.

coolsmoe

Thanks coolsmoe - hope you enjoy the book. Please let me know what you think of it.

Finished the first story and I really liked it. Hope the rest of the book is as just as good as the first part. :-)

Matt Carrell

Cheers Coolsmoe - glad you liked the first story - the rest are all a lot shorter and hopefully each one is a little bit different so I reckon you will find some you like.

Matt Carrell

Here is the amazon link for Kindles; http://www.amazon.co...54711696&sr=8-1

I have put it on my books to download list, as I can't download them from Thailand..!

Thanks Mac - I hope you like the book. Let me know what you think.

mac_paco

Thanks Mac - I hope you like the book. Let me know what you think.

Well mate, you will have to be patient as I will not be back until March...

Matt Carrell

N

Well mate, you will have to be patient as I will not be back until March...

No wonder the Spanish economy is in the bin - if you are spending all your money in Thailand. I hope you enjoy your "short break" and I look forward to hearing what you think about the book next summer!!!!!

anglothai

I can recommend the book - its also got great reviews on Amazon (though I reckon at least one is probably by the author).

Really funny in places with lots of authentic stuff on the BG scene. Suspect big chunks of it are probably true which means this bloke has got a bot of a kicking from a BG but had a whale of a time in the process.

Matt Carrell

I can recommend the book - its also got great reviews on Amazon (though I reckon at least one is probably by the author).

Really funny in places with lots of authentic stuff on the BG scene. Suspect big chunks of it are probably true which means this bloke has got a bot of a kicking from a BG but had a whale of a time in the process.

I think I want to say thanks for that comment......... Lets just say that some of the content is based on personal observation - which I then embellished under the infuence of industrial quantities of Singha beer and tequila

john elray

Kindle is easy - you just go to one of the Amazon options - (co.uk for pounds - .com for dollars). Afraid it isn't available as a PDF. There is an option on the "Buy the book" page to download from something called Lybrary.com. You need a piece of free software but apparently it lets you download to just about anything. I hope that helps.

The PDF version is available at Lybrary.com (http://www.lybrary.com/thai-lottery-and-other-stories-from-pattaya-thailand-p-237742.html ). You'll need the free Adobe Digital Editions (download from Adobe.com) to view it. The PDF version is by far the slickest format... looks just like a real book.