Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Anyone familiar with this Thai words and image?

A TGF gave me this for my birthday, and I was wondering if anyone might translate, or is familar with the design.

Thank you,

Sam

ps while I pasted it, and I can see it...when I preview my message it's not there, so I've attached the image. Again, thanks.

What is this??? Thai symbol and words.pdf

It looks like an Amulet similar to our St Christopher, affording protection to the wearer.

It is the thought that counts, and they can be picked up on many Market Stalls.

How do I know ? I was given something almost the same some Months back, but as I was their in person asked what is was.

Ghosty

Thank you both for responding.