Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

I'm a movie star

sinkorswim

Not really news but.

Stared in a hollywood movie the other week, it is a big budget movie directed by Ridley Scott, staring ME :D Russell Crowe and Denzel Washington.

I have however agreed to give top billing away to Denni and Russ (as they are known to their friends) set in the Vietnam war about drug runners. Looks like a good movie and I am sure it will lead to bigger and better things for me....well maybe not.

Filming took place over 1 week in Chiang Mai and I got the supporting role (extra) working all day for the grand total of 2000 baht the greedy fuckers. (denni got paid $20,000,000.00) I have contacted my agent and complained about this as I feel my services where greatly undervalued.

The good news is I have also managed to secure a part in the next Rambo movie.......Yes folks thats right, you heard it here first, the new Rambo 4 movie is being shot in Chiang Mai early next year and I already have a staring role in it (extra).

Met Sly a couple of weeks ago (true, the only thing here that is :D ) he was in a resturant that I was eating in and I thought I would introduce myself being a fellow "actor". He was a nice guy. I really wanted to ask him was he taking the piss making a new Rambo movie as he was way past it and should stop running about the Jungle in a headband, but I thought his bodyguards might beat the living shit out of me, so I just told him I though all him movies where very good and looked forward to working with him, (he laughed at this, but I am not sure why).

Anyway I am selling copies of my autograph now for the bargain price of 50 satang. Get them now I am sure in a few years they will be worth at least 50 satang so you investment will be safe.

NEXT STOP HOLLYWOOD :D

How much for signed undies?

Depends on wether you require them soiled or unused?

Well dirty of course!! You said rambo 4 is being filmed early next year, when about, cuz i'll be around in Feb

They are shooting from Janurary for 3 months I think, if anyone is interested I think they will be doing castings in Jan. To be honest with you I will not bother as it is boring as shit and I have done it already so cant be arsed to do it again.