Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Private Dancer Curry Nights

Club Electric Blue

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

Is Private Dancer worth a visit???

Hi,

Is Private Dancer worth a visit???

Well we think so!

But seriously, come on curry night for free food and have a Bt45 draft beer and make your own mind up. We have tried to build a bar thats fun for all but everyone has their own view and opinion.

Just a bump to remind everyone its a free hot Chilli night after 10-30 tomorrow (Sunday)

i love a good curry...espeaically a smosa with Mint yourgut sauce. i will see u there next year..are your girls just as spicey??

Sounds Good to me , surely must be a bargain that is hard to beat!!

Have to ask... is the club name a take off on the famous book by Stephen Leather?

" Remember, no matter where you go, there you are " - Confucius

this place is rockin, great line up, hands on, show tables

best gogo going atm

Member since Dec 06.

Have to ask... is the club name a take off on the famous book by Stephen Leather?

It is and he has his own page on their website

this place is rockin, great line up, hands on, show tables

best gogo going atm

You might be right

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer.

• 2 weeks later...

Whats the Indian curry? Chicken Tikka Masala or Chicken Curry or Veg Masala Curry or Allu-Mattur curry... :)

I will definitely check it out and thanks for promoting Indian curries in bar..word of advice....[you get horny after eating curry..why you think we crossed 1 billion plus :hello09: all thanks to curry :GoldenSmile1: ] so no need to bring boner pills... curries will do it for you :01:

It is and he has his own page on their website

You might be right

I am ! and i'm not a big gogo fan anymore, so any place that gets me excited imo is worth going to.

Member since Dec 06.

Just a reminder for our crazy curry night tomorrow

Whats the Indian curry? Chicken Tikka Masala or Chicken Curry or Veg Masala Curry or Allu-Mattur curry... :)

Ricky does a nice Tikka Masala, but I'm pushing for a vindaloo

• 2 weeks later...

We would like to wish everyone a happy new year, we hope you will cum and join us for a few beers soon, we can't make you cum but maybe the girls can

Currynight2Jan_zps18753515.jpg

Ricky has promised me a real spicy one this week, I had a real lip burner last night so I hope his will compare

he may have gone over the top it was bloody spicey this week,

I had curry fire coming outta my arse on Thursday morning

Well we think so!

But seriously, come on curry night for free food and have a Bt45 draft beer and make your own mind up. We have tried to build a bar thats fun for all but everyone has their own view and opinion.

Thats a refreshingly mature and reasonable statement to promote your venue, something a certain other gogo promoter here could learn from! Are these curry nights a weekly thing or occasional? All the same, I'll be popping in during my Feb trip :)

Next trip Aug 31-Sep13, theme: try more freelancers, get dirty! Note to self: TAKE MORE PHOTOS!!!

Thats a refreshingly mature and reasonable statement to promote your venue, something a certain other gogo promoter here could learn from! Are these curry nights a weekly thing or occasional? All the same, I'll be popping in during my Feb trip :)

Thank you. Our Curry nights are weekly on Wednesdays and Chili Con carne on Sundays each week.

Looking forward to seeing you in the bar in Feb!

Thai curry,ice cold beer,thai girls....see you in Feb!

Thai curry,ice cold beer,thai girls....see you in Feb!

I haven't tried the Thai curry (kaeng khiao wan) it usually gets eaten fairly quickly though

I'll stick with Ricky's Indian any day

• 2 weeks later...

Damn missed it again :Hair_Out1: better keep my eye on this thread more

Archived