IGNORED

Swimming with your passport

key visa thailand

Hi Guys and good evening,

Just writing this whilst my missus is watching that shite American wrestling, she loves it, I wish I had never got True Vision :GoldenSmile1:

Anyway this last 2 days I have seen three clients with passports that are absolutely demolished, two was due to leaving the passport in there shorts and jumping in the pool and one was were his wife had not checked his pants pockets and washed his passport with his pants, I dont have to worry about this because my wife always checks my pants pockets in case I have forgot about some money.

It is a very common problem and It is important to carry Id in a foreign country so always carry a copy not your original passport, if you need to change money then do it and take your passport straight back to safety, like a few establishments we do a little credit card sized copy of your passport with your visa on the back and it is laminated and only 150 baht, if you say you seen this post and a member I will do it for free.

When a passport has got wet it normally removes your visa stamps also which can cause you problems, If you need to replace the passport at the associated Embassy then you would go to the Immigration in Bangkok "not Chonburi" and they will look on the PC and stamp your new passport with your original last entry stamp.

If you have a long stay visa i.e. retirement and you have a copy then the Immigration will normally transfer your stamp in to your new passport, if you look at the top of any long stay visa it has a number wrote in pen that is your individual visa number and when a passport is wet normally you can still read that number :GoldenSmile1: so speak nice they will give you back if not bring it to me.

If you have a non immigrant visa multiple entry and you can no longer read the visa the Immigration will only give you back the 90 days you arrived in to Thailand on and the rest of the non immigrant visa is lost.

So get a copy done and look after the passport, Its amazing because the 3 guys I have seen this week have lived in Thailand for years.

Its is easily done and teach your wife to route through your pockets like mine does, I sometimes leave a 20 baht note in there just to make her happy, but cheaper than a passport :hello09:

Posted Image

will take you up on the offer in febuary

"And were you pleased?" they asked Helen in Hell.

"Pleased?" answered she,when all Troy's towers fell;

And dead were Priam´s sons, and lost his throne?

And such a war was fought as none had known;

And even the Gods took part; and all because

Of me alone! Pleased?

I should say I was!"

Lord Dunsany

I will surely take you up on the free offer - but may I suggest you have a donation box for a worthy cause there so members can leave a token of their appreciation?

Well, you can still pay the 150b... it will be a donnation.

For people wondering where are they located, here is their map (click the map to enlarge)

map_key-visa_logos_th.jpg

Well, you can still pay the 150b... it will be a donnation.

For people wondering where are they located, here is their map (click the map to enlarge)

map_key-visa_logos_th.jpg

I know I can pay - I was making a suggestion - thats all

Guys we do have two donation boxes one for Father Ray and also for the kide at the Agope day care center and we support them.

Been this morning to donate ready for there Christmas party have a look at my face book www.facebook.com/keyvisathailand

Cheers guys.

Posted Image

awesome that you help, will make sure to come by and donate, love the laminated card... have a USA passport card, but it was specifically for US/Mexico I think, and the picture is awful...

see you in January...

Your all welcome!! we expect nothing guys

Posted Image