IGNORED

Checking into hotel about 3:30am

crile

I will be arriving in Pattaya about 3:30am Monday morning, where is the best place to go at this time? I am staying on Soi 13. I would like to get in a ST before the Superbowl starts, I believe around 6:00am. Where can I catch it live?

The rest of the trip will just be going with the flow, I will be in town for 10 days. Hope to meet up with anyone who will be in town. This will be my first (hopefully of many) trip to LOS, here is a list of my to dos in no particular order, I hope to get to them all but if not I will just need to return :o

soapy

hell club

daily massage or 2

2-3 shags a day

pick up some knock off watches at Sarah's(aka Zhara's, Zara's)

oily

visit a few tempels

Maybe pick up a suit or two

Any other gotta dos while in town? I have gone from counting the months to the weeks to the days, and am now counting the hours...here I come baby :Headbang2: :Happy1: :Cowboy: :3-some:

Crile

Attend sparkydave's party at FLB on the 12th and don't forget a visit to Soi 6, Lolita's or Hell Club. Especially don't forget Hell Club!

If getting into town at that time, head straight to Walking Street and go to JP pool, full of freelancers and rocking till the early hours. It is half way down Walking Street on the left hand side.

Beware of the ladyboys as they tend to hang there too, unless that is your thing.

If getting into town at that time, head straight to walking street and go to JP pool, full of freelancers and rocking till the early hours. It is half way down walking street on the left hand side.

Beware of the ladyboys as they tend to hang there too, unless that is your thing.

It is not thanks for the heads up!

As you staying at soi 13 ,

Wonderful bar 2 is at the end of the soi on Second rd ,

you pass the bar you turn in the soi .

there will be some girls in that bar , and I'm sure there have the Super bowl on .

Joe

"Hello John got a new motor ?"