IGNORED

Calling/msging thai from USA

iamjojo

Im just i still have lots of baht left on my 12call sim card. Im tring to send some text msgs. I getting a error unable to send. Does anyone know to send? If i can send txt. am i able to use top -off card in USA?

iamjojo,

I have the 1-2Call Freedom Planet guide in front of me and it says the SMS works on CBW, Cingular Wireless and T-Mobile. The cost per SMS is 19 baht. So make sure your phone connects to one of the above.

When sending you are using +66......., right? Silly question, but have you tried calling yourself to see if the call goes through? Are you able to get your balance by dialing *121#

I believe that you can top-up in the states *120*followed by 13 digit# send

Good luck,

FatherMojo

A new BG asked an experienced BG what was the difference between the Long Con and the Short Con. The experienced BG replied... The Long Con takes longer, but the rewards are far greater.

Beware the beast Man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

Pattaya Hotel Listing: www.bookmyspot.com

Condo / Housing Forum: www.roomdaddy.com Please recommend to your friends living in a condo or village. This could be a good place to stay informed about the happenings where you live.

Yes, I tried calling myself using USA landline using 011668 then phone number and yes it does come through.. But whenever i try to send sms i get error msg IE unable to send msg. And yes I can check my baht . Tried usin +66 with and with 0

i also have a 12call card and phone from the states i had unlocked,,, everything worked great in LOS,,, just got home,, and there is no signal on the phone,, i figure cause there are no 12call service here? anyways,, i really only wish to add minutes to the number while im hree in the USA so that i don't have to buy a new card when i get out there again, since they expire after approx. 2 months. HELP please!!!!!!!!!!! how can i remew some minutes while outta the country?? anyone know?