IGNORED

Private Dancers Chilli Sunday

Club Electric Blue

I didn't know about it, and as I walked in with a friend we were swimming against the rush out the door to get the chili. Just turned around and left. Bad timing. :)

I think the best time to go if you want some chili is early so you can sit near the door and be at the start of the queue or after 10-45 when things quieten down a little

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer.

We would like to remind everyone about our free Chilli Nights every Sunday, if last Wednesday's curry night is anything to go by get here early to claim you seat

CHILLINIGHTcartoon.jpg

We would like to remind everyone about our free Chilli Nights every Sunday, if last Wednesday's curry night is anything to go by get here early to claim you seat

Damn good stuff that curry, people queued all the way back into the bar and right around the stage to get some

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer.

• 3 months later...

We would just like to remind everyone, we are still having our Sunday night Chilli nights, the Curry nights are very popular and its the same Bob Palmers chilli on Sundays too

Archived