IGNORED

Key Hotel Soi 19

hagler

Stayed at this place a couple of nights ago and whilst it is very fresh and funky and modern and it very well located being right behind Robinsons and close to Cowboy it has a joiners fees of 900 baht. Needless to say that is it for me and they wont be seeing any more of my coin in the future especially as I emailed them in advance to check and was told "no problems - no fee". When hit with the fee they just said "she no work her anymore" ( meaning the girl who did the booking) and that is was now the owners policy.

And when I asked if the owners happened to be Indians the receptionist gave me that lovely smile the Thais have reserved for those turban wearing curry munchers that they get along with so well, rolled her eyes and said "yes".

So forget about the Key folks.

You know it makes sense...

Stayed at this place a couple of nights ago and whilst it is very fresh and funky and modern and it very well located being right behind Robinsons and close to Cowboy it has a joiners fees of 900 baht.

Thanks for the info. That's unfortunate that they began enforcing this, I have seen many of reports that they are preaching that fact but not enforcing it. I agree about that excellent location and new, that's why that sucks. Oh well guess I'll look cheaper in the future and a place that doesn't have joiner's fee. :D

The Key told me when I made my booking a few weeks ago that there was no joiner fee. That has changed, with the hotel now aiming for Asian family tourist groups.

I just canceled my reservation.

Evil

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

Good info

Would like to add all the "President" hotels, i.e. P Park, Grand P, Royal P and P Solitaire are owned by a Sikh Thai family (3rd gen') and they have no joiners fees so its a bit rough chucking that accusation.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!