IGNORED

Waiting times on vis extensions in the UK

key visa thailand

Hi Guys,

The reason I am posting this here is because I have loads of e-mails from Pattaya lovers now living in the UK with there darlings but the same question is driving me mad and guys in the UK.

This might not be too interesting if you live in Thailand but if your customers are going to the UK on a fiancee visa or a marriage visa and apply for there extension of the visa in the UK what we call a FLR further leave to remain, the waiting times have gone up to 38 weeks so if you have friends or customers who are worried that there partner in the UK are stuck there and no word from the Home Office just tell them at the moment it is normal, oh by the way they make sure they bank the cheque first " what a surprise"

http://www.keyvisathailand.com/further-leave-to-remain-waiting-times/

Darren

Posted Image

Hi,

This is of intresting to me as i was going to chase the UKBA up today as my wife has now been waiting 6 months for her 2nd FLR visa but the biggest bugbear is they have had our passports for all this time causing me to cancel a trip to France and i understand if you try to get your documents back early they can cancel your visa application!

Hi Searcher

This is correct they will either cancel or stick you further down the pile, my advice is to leave them alone and the longer it takes the better the news, it is a nightmare without the passport but a trip to France can be changed, get your partners visa first and then book your trip, I would be interested if you remember to know how long you waited once your partner gets the visa.

Good luck

Darren

Posted Image