IGNORED

lads can you put the prices in you paid

Guest Q

The reports in here are brilliant but a lot of the time you forget to put in what you paid for a night/wekk/month.

Nice one

nobody???

ok i´l tell you what i paid in feb. 2007.

lek hotel 1200 a day, no breakfast included (sadly, because they have the best)

in december i go to new AA hotel, 1100 a day.

850 baht 950 includes breafast / night but I think I get the Thai price (I am not thai)

Diamond Beach

Q I assume you are talking hotel

if you are talking TG I am not sure I want to know

I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.

Winston Churchill

Central pattaya hotel 1000/night with breakfast(awful food) oct/nov

Jasmine mansion 850/night with breakfast(great choice breakfast served up till 13;00) apr/may

Siam sawadee 650/night with breakfast (cold food) nov

Sunbeam soi8 1000/night no breakfast nov

All in all the Jasmine mansion has been the best and the only one i've booked to stay in again(See in nine days Kevin).

You have the right to remain silent, anything you do say will be taken out of context and used against you!

850 baht 950 includes breafast / night but I think I get the Thai price (I am not thai)

Diamond Beach

Q I assume you are talking hotel

if you are talking TG I am not sure I want to know

Anywhere mate.

Keep them coming lads :Hair_Out1:

IMHO the best value in Patts is the Areca Lodge, stayed in basic room in April which was 1000baht a night including a cracking Buffet breakfast.

When I read about the perils of drinking I gave up reading.

Last trip I stayed at canterbury tales 550 baht a night plus free wireless.

nobody???

ok i´l tell you what i paid in feb. 2007.

lek hotel 1200 a day, no breakfast included (sadly, because they have the best)

in december i go to new AA hotel, 1100 a day.

Does anyone have any pics of the new AA, information, and where is it located?

Gotta love it!!! N.Y. Giants, 2008 Superbowl Champions. N.Y. Giants vs. N.E. Patriots...final score: Giants 17, Patriots 14 Repeat of 2008....N.Y. Giants vs N.E. Patriots - Giants 21, Patriots 17. Doesn't get any better than that!!

On Oct. 11-26 2007. 1200baht a night no breakfast. Breakfast buffet is 110 baht * really enjoyed serve late also. Dinner 180 Baht pretty good dinner menu. no guest fee. they start to remember your room number after a while. Smack in middle of patt. 10 mins to walking st. 10 min to big C area.

On Oct. 11-26 2007. 1200baht a night no breakfast. Breakfast buffet is 110 baht * really enjoyed serve late also. Dinner 180 Baht pretty good dinner menu. no guest fee. they start to remember your room number after a while. Smack in middle of patt. 10 mins to walking st. 10 min to big C area.

Did you stay under a table in KFC?

• 1 year later...

the only one i now that include breakfast is ambasasdors hotel, but i fucking dont recomend you to go there ,the rooms is ok but the security are such bastar every night they want to ask something about the ladies i bring in my room . i just say she was filipino and she was in my Girlfriends but its in Jontiem

" I'm the master of my fade , the captain of my soul !!!! "

babydollsaddict.gif

Lek hotel

850 for old wing

1200 for new wing

Breakfast buffet 110 Good food

Dinner buffet 180 never tried it, mate said it was good.

Room service is excelent. just be sure to order by number. As fruit plate seems to translate to french fry!

Very lady friendly. make sure they have ID. AS they leave you get a call to your room to check up and make

sure you are OK. Only then are thier ID' returned.

Always a happy and helpful staff, willing to go out of there way to help!

3400 per night, Bandara suites Bangkok 1 bedroom buisness suite, free wifi, breakies, joiner friendly

2500 per night, Imperial resident Pattaya Sea view suite, free wifi, joiner friendly

du du du short time ...tammai teug tum kub chan dai

Foxy007