IGNORED

what could make us a better bar for You to visit ??

Alan lad

hi guys

yes i am away again and trying to find ways to inprove your bar or inprove the service we give YOU .

Please tell us what you dont like OR what we could do better ???

alan

I don't like the music so loud you can't talk, the mamasan or anyone hassling me to much, getting stuck with a girl I don't want to talk to (if they make small talk and the customer doesn't show any interest or buy them a drink then move on). Otherwise it's all good.

"A man does what he can until his destiny is revealed"

There's light at the end of this long tunnel

hi guys

yes i am away again and trying to find ways to inprove your bar or inprove the service we give YOU .

???

Please tell us what you dont like OR what we could do better

alan

Please tell us what you dont like OR what we could do better

Take me in as manager :P:P :P :P :P :P

NLD1 is a nice gogo and I was impressed and enjoyed myself when I visited on a half a dozen or so occasions earlier this year.

The service staff were friendly and efficient although one or two were a little pushy for LDs..but you pretty much get that everywhere and it was no big deal.

The only thing I really didn't like was the toilet...it was consistently dirty/partially flooded when I was there in May/June. Definitely need some improvment IMHO.

Other than that though great place.

Edited by DJCBrixton

Also I don't like having guys in the toilet who start giving you a massage and so on.

All my points are general whic I think is what you wanted.

From what I have heard your place is all good.

"A man does what he can until his destiny is revealed"

There's light at the end of this long tunnel

I don't like music so loud you can't talk, the mamasan or anyone hassling me to much, getting stuck with a girl I don't want to talk to (if they make small talk and the customer doesn't show any interest or buy them a drink then move on). Otherwise it's all good.

:Welcome: Yup! A bar with those things under control will be my favourite place, every day!

Also I don't like having guys in the toilet who start giving you a massage and so on.

Ugh! They do that there?! :Welcome: Even if it was women that did that, I'm going there to do business and nothing else. Public bathrooms are not social gathering places.

Ugh! They do that there?! :P Even if it was women that did that, I'm going there to do business and nothing else. Public bathrooms are not social gathering places.

555 i had one guy sing to me and giving a shoulder rub while i was pissing..and it didnt feel right.. lets just say i finish my piss as fast as i can and dig... :Welcome:

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

From past visits, I would say the lighting has been a little off in spots? The black lights make the girls look better

and I guess it does the punters too though!

Some spots are a little dark, although it appears that is on purpose and maybe others like it that way? I like to see who I am with, don't need any surprises when we walk outside with my BF and I can't recognise her, because the black lights and dark lighting made her look like a model inside (maybe it's the beer?). Happens at other bars such as the TQ1 too!

hi guys

thanks for all the input ,sorry we dont have anyone giving massages in the loo so thats one that is easy to stop .

PLEASE guys keep coming up with things we can change in a bid to make our bar a far better place for you to visit .

Loos yes they were not so good before and they have changed for the better

lighting i will look at closer once i am back in town

alan

Loos yes they were not so good before and they have changed for the better

Good..glad to hear that. Cannot think of anything else to make the place better then..pretty good as it is.

Maybe this is me getting older and grumpier, but guys dancing on the stage?? especially with shirts off!!!

Is it just me?? One sure way to make me leave a Go Go. This is a general thing and certainly not just your Go Go. Unfortunately because yours is so popular it probably happens more often.

Having said that all else is fine in my book and I have said many times the dropping of barfines late on is to be commended. I jus can't believe more don't do it.

Look forward to seeing you over the next couple of weeks.

Maybe this is me getting older and grumpier, but guys dancing on the stage?? especially with shirts off!!!

that reminds me of an incident in january where some guy was dancing on the stage! he was hanging on the horizontal pole, upside down but the pole came loose & he fell head first, crashing thru the platform onto the floor...what a twat!!! this was in NLD1! i guess he got his just desserts for acting very stupid :Ignore:

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

Is it just me?? One sure way to make me leave a Go Go.

I'd agree. I like seeing women dance, not guys.