IGNORED

HP Sauce Bottle - cheap refill

notstickman

If I was a Restaurant / Bar owner and wanted to refill my old HP sauce bottles to save a Satang or 2 what would you suggest I use to do the job? It does not matter if it tastes like donkey piss as I dont care if my customers come back or not due to them being drunk holidaymakers anyway?

thanks

Keith :Party3:

keith, I for one would not be drunk when using HP sauce, neither would I imagine would the vast majority of falang,I would think it is mainly used at breakfast time, HP Sauce has been a staple part of my diet for 45 yrs and if you tried to fob me off with an inferior sauce you would end up with the offending bottle firmly lodged were the sun dont shine.

When I read about the perils of drinking I gave up reading.

HP makes a bacon sarnie!

You CAN tell the difference...

keith, I for one would not be drunk when using HP sauce, neither would I imagine would the vast majority of falang,I would think it is mainly used at breakfast time, HP Sauce has been a staple part of my diet for 45 yrs and if you tried to fob me off with an inferior sauce you would end up with the offending bottle firmly lodged were the sun dont shine.

My point exactly - take note cheap charlie Restaurants :Dance1: