IGNORED

New Thai Dating website

Martinell Bar

Hey Mr Martinell has started up a new thai dating website adn we are just getting started with signing up members. The url is

www.truedating4you.com are click the banner below. Check it out and when you sign up and your entering your details, please fill in Jonny as your agent.

Any feedback would be will received as well, we are still working out the model and its going to take a few more months to perfect everything.

The friendly dating site :)

banner.gif

Now this maybe a stupid thing to suggest Johnny, but why not include in the Women's Profile if she is just willing to Fuck for Money.

I am sure the Legal thing may be a problem, but I do know it could be worded in a certain way.

Many Members want Girls that PA Members have been with, blah blah blah, and if you had something like some other Sites that allowed Feedback on the Girl then I am sure this would be a roaring success.

Most of us here are Mongers not in the least bit interested in this Dating Lark, all we want is a Bird to Fuck Sllly then shoo her out.

I know if a site was Pats based with my Brothers recommendation I would use it, and after looking at the girls profile etc would get in contact for a meet.

Funny enough I have a small Business plan I am working on based on this Model, which may go down better than Dating who knows but you know I wish you all the very best of luck

Ghosty

Good idea.I now know nun is 41 LOL. I ser you got tic tac on there also, I hope they know!

IF YOU STAND FOR NOTHING, YOU WILL FALL FOR ANYTHING

babydollsaddict.gif

Now this maybe a stupid thing to suggest Johnny, but why not include in the Women's Profile if she is just willing to Fuck for Money.

I am sure the Legal thing may be a problem, but I do know it could be worded in a certain way.

Many Members want Girls that PA Members have been with, blah blah blah, and if you had something like some other Sites that allowed Feedback on the Girl then I am sure this would be a roaring success.

Most of us here are Mongers not in the least bit interested in this Dating Lark, all we want is a Bird to Fuck Sllly then shoo her out.

I know if a site was Pats based with my Brothers recommendation I would use it, and after looking at the girls profile etc would get in contact for a meet.

Funny enough I have a small Business plan I am working on based on this Model, which may go down better than Dating who knows but you know I wish you all the very best of luck

Its the bosses website, your idea is pretty good and i think it would hard really well. Yes the legal side of it would be tricky, but theres always a way around everything. Not to sure the girls would like it if people were putting up comments but again, theres always a way round things.

Ghosty

Good idea.I now know nun is 41 LOL. I ser you got tic tac on there also, I hope they know!

Yes they no buddy :) JoeLacy BF'ed her on his first night last trip but he was smashed off his face and said she was a good ride, lol.

ps, seen that gold vodka there the other day in a supermarket. Dont remember where but if i see it again, i'll try and remember the place and let you know just encase your after supplies next time your in town.

banner.gif

Sorry ghost, i wrote something there and it did nt post up.

Yes, thats a pretty good idea and i think a site like that would work well. After you jump through a few legal holes and word everything just correctly. This site is the bosses, im just trying to help him out getting a few members as im in town. Good luck with your site, you'll have to throw up the URL after you've designed it so i can check it out :)

banner.gif

domain is wrong man, it should say more about the website, try to place 'thai+ / women/chicks etc' key word...

• 2 weeks later...

Imo,Thai dating sites are like 'Used Car' ad's where old bangers are touted as well as newer models?