IGNORED

Sunshine Hotel & Residences

Kramden

Hi Friends,

I am planning my first trip to LOS for May 2008. Right now I am leaning towards Sunshine hotel & Residences. I can't find any information about in-room safes. Do they have them? I won't stay there if they don't.

Also, any other hotel reccomendations?

Thanks,

Happy Hunting :D

I haven't stayed there in a while, but they probably still only have the lock boxes in the lobby behind the check in counter, no safes in the room. If you do book there, suggest you stay in the new wing (tower), not the old wing. Rooms are nicer in the new wing and upper floors actually have a view. Have a good trip.

Here you go matey direct from the website:

Front Desk : Guest satisfaction is always our priority. Our staff is always ready to offer what you want, the way you want it, the best they can. At the front desk many services are provided : Taxi service , tour desk offering excursions or tours , safety deposit boxes ( free of charge ) , laundry service , Foreign exchange , etc. Even if we forget to mention any service we have or even if we do not have the service but if you ask for it , our front desk staff will be more than willing to help you to get what you want. Major credit cards such as Visa, Master and American Express are accepted.

Link to hotel website: Sunshine Hotel

Diverse

Here you go matey direct from the website:

Front Desk : Guest satisfaction is always our priority. Our staff is always ready to offer what you want, the way you want it, the best they can. At the front desk many services are provided : Taxi service , tour desk offering excursions or tours , safety deposit boxes ( free of charge ) , laundry service , Foreign exchange , etc. Even if we forget to mention any service we have or even if we do not have the service but if you ask for it , our front desk staff will be more than willing to help you to get what you want. Major credit cards such as Visa, Master and American Express are accepted.

Link to Hotel website: Sunshine Hotel

Diverse

I have enjoyed most of my stays at the new wing in the past, but don't use the hotel any more. The reason, is the front desk, plain and simple. The last few years they have been uncaring, unresponsive, quoted and charged me incorrect rates and not very customer friendly. As long as they fill up the hotel, nothing will change. The few good people they had, left. Good location though.