Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

WIFi Help

DirtyDisco

HI guys, was planning taking my Notebook pc on holiday, it has WiFi built in but haven't a clue how to set it up, to connect to a Wifi point.

What software would I need to connect to a WiFi. and then connect to a IP.

I bought Belkin ASDL Modem with wireless- G router, a Belkin Wireless G USB Network Adapter and also a Wireless G Notebook Network Card (free with the Router)

I cant work out how to connect this lot up to my home PC,(The intsructions are way over my head). can anyone help.?

Cheers,

DIRTY

Click Here To Help Pattaya Orphans

jizzflicker "I just wanna fill a wheel barrow up with jizz and tip it all over her head, while her sister spanks her with a dildo"

Bryan "What Colours your Dog"

LaaMok "I was bored once and had time to waste. i decided to try and unload without touching myself or rubbing, i think about 4 hours later, the yogurt truck crashed."

If there is an open wifi hotspot in the area your PC should pick it up automatically. :P If you go to your control panel-network connections-wireless configuration utility-enable wireless. Your router should have come with a disc as far as I know you should put the disc in the drive and follow the instructions.

"Blessed are the cracked, for they let in the light" Spike Milligan

when you get to bangkok and still cannot get wireless to work, head to Phantip Plaza. Any computer shop there will set it up for you in no sime and it will probably cost you less than 100 baht. If you buy something while you are there you are likely to get the set up for free! Also there are loads of unsecure networks in bangkok, i never pay for internet there. When you detect a network try to join it, if not try the next one.

Good luck

HI guys, was planning taking my Notebook pc on holiday, it has WiFi built in but haven't a clue how to set it up, to connect to a Wifi point.

What software would I need to connect to a WiFi. and then connect to a IP.

I bought Belkin ASDL Modem with wireless- G router, a Belkin Wireless G USB Network Adapter and also a Wireless G Notebook Network Card (free with the Router)

I cant work out how to connect this lot up to my home PC,(The intsructions are way over my head). can anyone help.?

Hi Colin

Lennie's has free Wifi for all of our Customers as well as a Desktop PC that is connected to the Internet.

Stop by and we will get you Online.

Regards

Paul

(PSP)

:D

Thanks Paul, if I haven't sorted it before I come out, will take up that offer.

gonna Stop by for a drink anyway for sure.

Cheers,

DIRTY

Click Here To Help Pattaya Orphans

jizzflicker "I just wanna fill a wheel barrow up with jizz and tip it all over her head, while her sister spanks her with a dildo"

Bryan "What Colours your Dog"

LaaMok "I was bored once and had time to waste. i decided to try and unload without touching myself or rubbing, i think about 4 hours later, the yogurt truck crashed."

Thanks Paul, if I haven't sorted it before I come out, will take up that offer.

gonna Stop by for a drink anyway for sure.

OK Mate.

Look forward to meeting you.

Regards

Paul

:)

• 4 months later...
OK Mate.

Look forward to meeting you.

Regards

Paul

:D

It really is quite simple.

If you have a computer icon (one that looks like it has waves coming out of it) in your systray next your clock...just right click and choose "View Available Wireless Networks).

Select the one that is applicable to your hotel and select connect.

You may need to get a Key (password) from the hotel you are staying in to access the wireless network.

It is also possible that you have a third party program (Linksys, USR, Intel, etc) that is managing your wireless card...but the principle is the same.