• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pauls

• jocky king

• JASONTHAI

• Mr Wiggy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Once Gus Poyet went to Spurs, Wise didnt know what he was doing, that is when started faultering. Gus Poyet was the big loss to Leeds.

Wise is a cunt.

He walked out on Swindon last season and now he has done it to Leeds.

Cheers Mick

• 1 month later...
Once Gus Poyet went to Spurs, Wise didnt know what he was doing, that is when started faultering. Gus Poyet was the big loss to Leeds.

He was. The results at spurs have also picked up dramatically since he went there, although that may be due to the fact that Ramos is an excellent manager. It may also be because spurs have a team of ex leeds players! If Woodgate ever manages to stay fit, and recapture some of the form he showed when he first broke into the leeds team, spurs will have one hell of a defence. They need to get rid of that show-pony Robinson though - he was always overrated.

MOT.

Wise is a cunt.

He walked out on Swindon last season and now he has done it to Leeds.

Aye. Can't argue with that.

Wise has fucked up and he knows it ?

Wise has fucked up and he knows it ?

I suspect the trebling of his salary has cushioned the blow...

• 1 month later...

Well Leeds are in the play-off's so lets see if they can win and go up, but I like the crowd at the last game 38,000 plus that's more than some of the prem teams can get :D

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

I reacon Leds will have a fair chance in the playoffs.

But if they go up will they be able to stay up, that is the real test.

Cheers Mick

I reacon Leds will have a fair chance in the playoffs.

But if they go up will they be able to stay up, that is the real test.

I am hoping they will make the play off next season, I don't see them winning the league as the team is not strong enough yet, but they have to win this seasons play off first which might not be that easy for them

Building A House In The Village

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

• 3 years later...

Pauls.... Found this threads for you.... Enjoy :GoldenSmile1:

Pauls.... Found this threads for you.... Enjoy :GoldenSmile1:

Thanks very much.. Last post 2008, talk about deserted a sinking ship? lol I'll try to get this going

I MISS INCUBUS

Thank the lord for the win against Burnley, saved Graysons ass. Okay he is responsible for the team selection coaching etc etc but Leeds United need more investment in the team in order to get out the division and more importantly stay out. The Championship is the toughest division it has been for years, hopefully we can now push on and get some sign a few more players like Townsend and get some stability back in the club. MOT!!

I MISS INCUBUS

Leeds paying Arsenal for the FA Cup,,,, I remembered watching the final which Leeds won at Wembly against Arsenal with a great header from Allan Clarke,, i guess it was in 1972... Those days was a great Leeds Utd team managed by great boss Don Revie,,,, They nearly won the European Cup against Bayern Munich with a disqualify goal from Peter Lormier.. A screamer ruled out for offside...

Thank the lord for the win against Burnley, saved Graysons ass. Okay he is responsible for the team selection coaching etc etc but Leeds United need more investment in the team in order to get out the division and more importantly stay out. The Championship is the toughest division it has been for years, hopefully we can now push on and get some sign a few more players like Townsend and get some stability back in the club. MOT!!

For fuck sake Pauls...Have we signed fuckin ANDY TOWNSEND from VILLA?!!!

Haha, you signed Tore Andre Flo after he was shite in Norway, lol.

Did he even score any goals?

3 January 2007, Leeds United confirmed their signing of Flo, with a contract lasting till the end of the 2006–07 Championship season. The contract had the option of extending further into the future. He will be paid £6,000 per week, with a £1,000 bonus for every goal scored.[7] It was manager Dennis Wise that was one of the main influences of attracting Flo to Leeds United as they were once team mates at Chelsea. Flo made his away début as a substitute for the Yorkshire outfit in Leeds' 3–1 defeat to West Bromwich Albion in the FA Cup. A week later Flo scored his first goal for Leeds against the same opposition after 8 minutes with a towering header in a league match which ended in a 3–2 defeat. Subsequent injury prevented Flo from playing any significant part during the rest of the season. Flo was believed to be set to leave Leeds due to a clause in his contract,[8] but Leeds signed Flo with an initial one year contract to help their 2007–08 League One campaign. He only managed to score a disappointing 3 times in the League during the season(2007–2008) all in sub appearances.[9] Flo was sponsored by famous Leeds fans, the Kaiser Chiefs. Flo had previously admitted that Leeds would probably be his last club before retirement. He turned into somewhat of a fans favourite without playing that much for Leeds.[10]

11 March 2008, Flo announced his retirement from football.[11]

For fuck sake Pauls...Have we signed fuckin ANDY TOWNSEND from VILLA?!!!

No mate Andros Townsend from Spurs LOL

I MISS INCUBUS

Leeds paying Arsenal for the FA Cup,,,, I remembered watching the final which Leeds won at Wembly against Arsenal with a great header from Allan Clarke,, i guess it was in 1972... Those days was a great Leeds Utd team managed by great boss Don Revie,,,, They nearly won the European Cup against Bayern Munich with a disqualify goal from Peter Lormier.. A screamer ruled out for offside...

As a 6 year old I watched that game and is why I support them to this day. Its been a rollercoaster ride, never easy being a Leeds fan

I MISS INCUBUS

As a 6 year old I watched that game and is why I support them to this day. Its been a rollercoaster ride, never easy being a Leeds fan

hi paul i know your a lot younger than me ,but have you ever seen the goal eddie gray scored at home against burnley ,its up there with the best,got to be around the early 70s.

hi paul i know your a lot younger than me ,but have you ever seen the goal eddie gray scored at home against burnley ,its up there with the best,got to be around the early 70s.

Hi yeah, when he beat about 4/5 players?? one of the best of some great goals scored during that era.

I MISS INCUBUS

I love Leeds Utd...they sold Cantona to THE UNITED...oooohhh ahhhh

I love Leeds Utd...they sold Cantona to THE UNITED...oooohhh ahhhh

Yeah best buy ever :(

I MISS INCUBUS

Yeah best buy ever :(

And Thank you Howard Wilkinson for selling him for a cheap £1m to United... He was the player who kickstart United to win the winning ways in the League.. Probably the best buy United ever had...

Hi yeah, when he beat about 4/5 players?? one of the best of some great goals scored during that era.

yea thats the one,also saw them beat utd at old trafford 2 0 early 80s i think joe jordan scored the last goal in the last 10 mins