IGNORED

Leeds United!

Mr Wiggy

Is it just me or are there other members here what agree that Leeds United are achieving one of the biggest feats in football history !! I do not think any other club has had a 15 point deduction then gone on to win that league ? having now played 12 won 10 and drawn 2 and lost 0, there currently in 9th position and only 6 points from the top of the league !!

It would be nice to here non-Leeds fans comments huh.gif

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pauls

• jocky king

• JASONTHAI

• Mr Wiggy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Leeds are having and excellent season so far Dennis Wise and his assistant Gus Poyet, are doing a great job and it would to good to see them make it to the playoffs and maybe just maybe they can sneak back in the Championship, that would be some feat but either way they are having a tremendous season. :Dunno:

Edited by Mavrick

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Two Leeds fans in Pattaya! Amazing.

Wise is chancing his arm late in games and throwing on extra strikers. We were getting overrun at Notts Forest and he throws on a striker and what happens, we nick a goal and win.

To sum it up, a wily manager, the best defence outside the top 2 divisions, ordinary midfield and a couple of strikers capable of getting the odd goal to convert draws in to wins. We're getting 29,000 crowds so will probably be in a financial position to strengthen the side more in January. Oh yes.

By any stretch it's an extraordinary run with hopefully more to come.

Ed.

Two Leeds fans in Pattaya! Amazing.

Wise is chancing his arm late in games and throwing on extra strikers. We were getting overrun at Notts Forest and he throws on a striker and what happens, we nick a goal and win.

To sum it up, a wily manager, the best defence outside the top 2 divisions, ordinary midfield and a couple of strikers capable of getting the odd goal to convert draws in to wins. We're getting 29,000 crowds so will probably be in a financial position to strengthen the side more in January. Oh yes.

By any stretch it's an extraordinary run with hopefully more to come.

Ed.

I'm not a Leeds fan, just posting a honest opinion.

yep well done, but it is not over yet. bolton fan we may be playing you next year ha ha

They are undoubtedly the greatest team in football history.

They are undoubtedly the greatest team in football history.

I wouldn't go that far, yes they are playing well, but the greatest team :D ?

The 15 point penalty has focused more attention on Leeds this season. I find I am always looking at the updates on their games, whereas if no penalty would hardly even notice the results. Now that they are only 6 points behind the leaders they could indeed win the Division. :D

They are showing a consistency that I wish my team Tranmere rovers were showing, if they can maintain this form Gary I fully expect them to win the League at Millwall on April 19th. :P

When I read about the perils of drinking I gave up reading.

They are showing a consistency that I wish my team Tranmere rovers were showing, if they can maintain this form Gary I fully expect them to win the League at Millwall on April 19th. :P

That'll be a good day out :Beer1:

A fifteen point deduction is a mountain to climb and you are doing well buts lets not forget that you are supposed to be a top division side and playing in that league should be easy for you. But to win the league after that much of a deduction is an achievement, yes.

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

Capt,

Your Boys are doing well, I just hope the bubble doesn't burst and you get promoted back to the Championship.

Come On Leeds

Wil

LEEDS next game against Millwall at Elland Rd, should be a 3 pointer to us and Leeds will move up, by the end of November Leeds will be top I hope if not they will still win the league by the end of the season.

LEEDS LEEDS LEEDS

Edited by JASONTHAI

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

Who..... :)

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Leeds will storm this league !! and as betting man i wish i would of taken the 40/1 odds at the beginning of the season, DOH :)

Edited by Captain Sensible

MANCHESTER UNITED'S FEEDER CLUB

:LMAO1::D:D:D

:D

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

Is good to see them make good.

I think they deserve better than whats happened.

They alwasy seem to play best when the world is against them.

I think the points deduction may end up having helped their season.

They'll need a huge financial turn around if they plan to do much in the championship though.

Good luck to 'em, Leeds certainly needs something it can be proud of, if only a football team :NoNo3:

Grazel

nice to see you agreeing with wiggy aka sensible

• 3 months later...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOPS

As an avid Leeds Fan it looks like this thread might have spoken too soon!

I think the reason Wisey went is he could see the writing on the wall and got out.

Our only hope for promotion is our appeal to get the 15 points back!

Edited by OB1KENOBEE