Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Airlines

speedyman52

Has anyone flown with Emirates to Bangkok?

What is the service like with them?

Would you recommend them?

Thanks in advance.

I Choose the KLM before Emirates, because i think KLM has better service, good food and comfortable seats. And also one other airline from Norway ^_^ SAS. But a little more expencive i think. And the longest time in air for me is 12 hours, so then it has to be comfortable seats :P

Good girls goes to heaven, Bad girls goes to Pattaya ^_^

CANCELED :(

200707271200_101.gif

Thanks in advance.

HEY SPEEDYMAN ,

I flew Emirates once from HK to BKK , It was business classs. Large seating , great service, cute girls . No complaints . I cant comment on economy though

Cheers

Dude

I always fly with Emirates now as its the companies choice of airline (there paying so hey ho).

Flew Economy the last 5 journeys with them and I would recomend them, foods good and you get a choice of two inflight meals, drinks are available through out the flight and the cabin crew are always more than helpful.

Inflight entertainment system is top notch and a wide variety of programs/music/movies to keep you occupied if you cannot sleep.

Thanks in advance.

Hi speedyman

out of my 12 visits to LOS 5 times ive flown with Emirates... good service...and yes id recomend them.

Had a few problems with the connection in Dubai but have always been well compensated.

Dean

Scars are a reminder that the past was Real!

I usually fly MAS to Malaysia and take a connecting flight after staying for a week or so to visit people. Love the service on MAS adn reasonably priced too!

i have used emirates in the past never had any problems choice of menu comfy seats good service each time on time only problem the wait in dubai the last 3 times i came and booked twice with sas nothing but problems flight cancelled had to overnight returning flight delayed and missd connection the next time i thought nothing could go wrong but no connecting flight not arrived so they rebooked me with finnair who i would certainly fly with again very good food and service

I have flown with emirates every time and will do again next week. It is very good except some really bad passengers. Messy cunts, lol

I fly Birmingham, England to Dubai then BKK

Emirates are one of the best airlines IMO that i have flown with.Etihad i was impressed with also.

'From the Purr of Pattaya to the Lure of Luzon!'

I fly Birmingham, England to Dubai then BKK

same same - but we fly in 18 days :Grin_Jump1: glad to hear emirates are good - went with gulf air last trip - good trip, but had nothing to compare to

Edited by prilla

I usually fly MAS to Malaysia and take a connecting flight after staying for a week or so to visit people. Love the service on MAS adn reasonably priced too!

I flew MAS for the first time last year, never again, very disappointed with the service, or lack of. I travel between the UK and Malaysia quite a bit and it's a real shame MAS appear to be so crap.

Emirates are great, definitely my favourite airline, can't really go wrong with it. Great entertainment system, good food and service, and normally a few good looking Asian trolley dollies on board. :Grin_Jump1:

excellent food service comfort inflight entert second to none only downer is not a direct flight from Heathrow

You lot 'Darn Sarf' are spoilt with your non-stop direct flights.

Try Etihad cheaper.. and just as good if not better imho.

I flew etihad business class at xmas and they were F*cking brilliant, have booked already for this christmas, 10 months to go :22600584-Th:

hi all

never had probs with emerites fly birmingham dubai then off to bkk nice pub in dubai irish bar good food and beer if you have a long cnection

cheers chris

Wriggley Tin 1

qatar airways r the best ive been with , from manchester to doha , doha to bangkok . i will be doing the same trip in april !

The Playboy

qatar airways r the best ive been with , from manchester to doha , doha to bangkok . i will be doing the same trip in april !

Good to hear,as i'm flying with them Tomorrow to Manila via Doha.

• 4 weeks later...

Have used Etihad a couple of times because they had the best prices. But on had problems with the in flight entertainment, on my last trip it only worked 1 of the 4 flights.

Am flying with Qatar on my next trip, hope they are better.