bareback

Indonesia vs. Thailand

shagpacker
Keep in mind that Indonesia is a Muslim counrty with a growing Islamist movement that is becoming increasingly violent. Not the best place to be.

:Moon2: funny. when i was there i could barely tell there were any muslims! there are beer advertisements all over the airport walls, almost none of the women wear head scarfs, and loads of gay people out and about. at least that was my experience in jakarta. maybe the areas outside the big cities are different. but from what i've seen, indonesia is a pretty secular country. it's not a saudi arabia. not even close. so, don't believe everything you hear!

uknowme

Hmmmm, there seems to be mixed reports. I hear that Bali girls rock and will definately p4p. However, I also remember the Bali club bombings. Has things cleard up, or is ot still very dangerous???

pangit
Hmmmm, there seems to be mixed reports. I hear that Bali girls rock and will definately p4p. However, I also remember the Bali club bombings. Has things cleard up, or is ot still very dangerous???

I was in Jakarta in February for two nights and spent time in BATs club in the Shangria La hotel and CJ's in the Mulia hotel. The quality of girls was very good and I ended up with a stunner on both nights, these are freelancers and high end but expensive at US$100 for LT.

mphil

For both Bali and Jakarta (and KL) go to the Hard Rock Cafe after 10-11 PM. It will be crawling with girls, a large percentage will be P4P. Block M in Jakarta will be cheaper, but the HRC is an easy, sure thing.

vinie

Never go in the ramadam period nearly no action than.

I've been several times to indonesia, and now i have a ticket for 3month Bangkok, but i think LOS wil be to expensive.

I hope i can find a ticket to Denpassar around 200euro's with airasia.

To all people here have a trip for a week to bali, cheap cottages in poppielane I and II, cheap car rent, cheap women even free if you are nice to them.

Places are Paddy's pup, Bounty's,....... but the best is Mini bar in front of paddy's. Girls from java who want to make some money. I can only compare with patong/phuket not with patts.

I had sisters from java who worked in the bar, for one of them it was her first day and stayed with me a week for free. Than she went back to her parents in java. She did not like the barlive and was new in bali. I new bali better than she! So the rest of the time i stayed with the other one which has also stoped working in the bar. They are very nice descent girls which are looking to make money.

If i go back tomorow i just give her a call and i have a girlfriend for free which is working now in a minimart during daytime.

Indonesia is better, much more GFE the girls are not ordinary and prostition is ilegal. So you do no get hasselt or they are not so anoying like in thailand. They have more class, manners. A lot have nice breasts and their faces are also more nice, they talk more nicely than thai girls.

If i hear thai girls talking i get sometimes a headeach.

A lot of noisy aussies....there

Edited by vinie

Dr.Winston

My only experience with mongering in Indonesia was in Sumatra about 17 years ago. There was this mad town called Bundah Bahru near to Brastaggi. As far as I could work out it's only function was as a whore-house. It was stuck up in the hills. When you arrived you would get called into one of the houses and be given a selection of girls to choose from. There was more variety than Thailand looks wise. They had this crazy pricing policy where I worked out it would be cheaper to get 10 different ladies for an hour one after the other than have one girl all night. Thinking back it was pretty cheap and tacky.

There was another place on the outskirts of Brastaggi. Even nastier than bundah Bahru. It was a muddy field with huts in it. You could move from hut to hut and have a beer as you chose a girl. I went into a room with a girl but she didn't seem very clean. She wiped her pussy with some tissue paper as we got onto the bed, something about it put me off so I just let her give me a hand job. My mate was in the room next door and bare backed his girl. A couple of days later he was looking for some penicillin.

I dare say it's a lot better in the large cities. I'd love to check out the scene in other parts of Indonesia.

deadwood

there are tons of girls all over the archipelago. java supplies the vast majority of the girls all over indonesia but there are pockets of local girls plying the trade all over too. i once sat on the couch in sulawesi with mom and dad and two sisters trying to work out the price of the daughter. don't worry guys, she was of age. in bali there are small brothels fronting as beauty salons in kuta and sanur. there are brothels up around singaraja too. my favorite in sanur is a place called hotel barokah. it's a string of bungalows with one fishbowl room holding the girls, much like a thai massage parlor, and you just choose. lulu at barokah just loves to suck dick and a few years ago i had a little darling named ira take it in the ass for me there too as have a couple others. ira even bought me a little carving as a souvenir before i left. must have been to celebrate the popping of her cherry ass. alas a dutchman married her. the local massage girls on the street in kuta don't jiggy-jiggy but they claim they can get you a "cewe asli bali", an authentic balinese girl but though i've had some i've never known for positive they weren't javanese posing as balinese as that's considered quite the catch. as for why what's wrong with thai girls that you would want an indonesian? what's wrong with tom yom goong that you would want tom kha gai? god made all those flavors for us to taste my friend. i find the indo girls to be a bit more docile than a lot of the thais but that can be kinda sweet some time. personally i love a slutty thai in bed and a sweet quiet indo sitting across the dinner table from me. sweet much like the pinoys can be. at this moment the rupiah is about 11,000 to the dollar. hotel barokah is 200,000 for the room and 100,000 tip for the girl is plenty sufficient. i once had one tell me no way could i put it in her ass but when i offered her 20,000 extra she stuck a pillow under her ass for me! gotta love it. taste it all my friend!!!!

deadwood

don't let the islamist bit put you off. the people are incredibly friendly, and the muslims have been using prostitutes for eternity. i even had locals take me to girls in aceh province years ago though that's out of the question now i would guess with sharia law. just be more subtle than you are in thailand for sure when out on the streets. outside of bali it really helps if you can speak a little bahasa indonesia. i have never ever felt endangered in indonesia except on my motorcycle and their crazy drivers! they are a lovely group of people.

unagi

Was in Bali last year. Beautiful place. Went to a few clubs.

Ku de Ta was very cool. Then went to Club 66.

This place gets going after 2am. Lots of stunning P4P in there.

Probably half the women in there. It's not as obvious as Patts and you have to work it a bit.

If they don't like you, you'll get blown off pretty quick.

Also there are the Riau Islands. Bintan and Batam.

Bintan has the infamous Kilometer 24. It's a purpose built village out in the jungle with nothing but P4P houses.

As you come into the the village 100's of girls come out trying to pull you in.

Batam has a huge P4P scene, clubs, MP's etc. Mostly to support the Singaporeans who come over to monger.

It's only 20 minutes by ferry to Singapore. Lots of these girls are forced into the trade and it's pretty seedy.

I choose to stay out of the Riau Islands. Bintan is a stunningly place for a regular vacation.

If you want to due a SEA "sampler". Visit Singapore. Tons of Indo, Malay, Fillipino, Vietnamese, Chinese, Thai, Japanese P4P girls available. 40-60 SGD a pop for one hour. Or you can go to the legal brothels. Or Four Floors. Or KTV's. Prices go up accordingly.

I definitely prefer Patts and BKK.

vinie

Unagi,

Batam , Bintan

Is this cheaper than Bali, never been there

I'm looking for Place where you have beautiful beaches-nature and good food.

Also i like the cottage lifestyle on the beach and not to much tourists and traffic.

And girls are also welcome ;-)

JiN
If you want to due a SEA "sampler". Visit Singapore. Tons of Indo, Malay, Fillipino, Vietnamese, Chinese, Thai, Japanese P4P girls available...

Agree, Singapore is the big sampler in the region, all tastes available. :-) Thus pricy to my opinion, and some of the ladies are pretty pushy and desperate when the get a too short visa-period. (Vietnamese BG's in Spor are nuts, they probably has planned to bom-bom enough to buy a new pick-up at home, but when they only get a 2 week visa they still try to fulfil their plans but in complete panic.)

The Indonesian ladies are to me the sexiest ones in the region. Round eyes, curvy bodies, good breast, have hips and buts like goddess. They are also pretty funny and feels little bit mature.

Never mind the religious stuff; it doesn't seem to bother the ladies at all. Or like my Turkish colleague answered when I visited just before Ramadan and had one million questions about eating and travelling, etc. "We are only Muslims, we are not Arabs."

unagi

Vinie

Bintan is closer to what your looking for. Beautiful beaches that are almost empty.

Everyone hangs out by the pool for some strange reason.

Some nice nature trekking and you can also visit a local fishing village and hang out.

The ladies are there, but you have to go find them. You could always try Kilometer 24 as well.

Everything is relatively inexpensive, less than Bali but not much less as the Singaporian tourist trade keeps the prices up.

Biggest expense will be lodging.

Batam is a really seedy place, no beaches to speak of. Not tranquil at all. I would avoid for what it seems you want.

en184

Bintan and batam - I reccomend you take a look at both places. given that Batam is also a tax free place, might make it a good destination for retirees. There is also less hassle about owning land / and visas are easier to get than thailand.

I remember in Bintan, very attractive girl at the local disco, and they where mostly available. There was also ladies available in a small town of shacks out in the jungle. Some very attractive ladies too. Prices used to be quite low here too.

vinie
Bintan and batam - I reccomend you take a look at both places. given that Batam is also a tax free place, might make it a good destination for retirees. There is also less hassle about owning land / and visas are easier to get than thailand.

I remember in Bintan, very attractive girl at the local disco, and they where mostly available. There was also ladies available in a small town of shacks out in the jungle. Some very attractive ladies too. Prices used to be quite low here too.

just found this :

What advantages do you thinking about Batam Free Trade Zone? Free of tax? Wrong! Today, three commodities are objected of tax by the Indonesian President decision, are cars, alcohol drinking water and electronics product. This law known as PP (Peraturan Pemerintah) Number 63. The PP 63 until now still going on.

Edited by vinie

brad117

I was there in '99 - Bali. It was a trip I had planned for years. Got there and it was shit...

I felt bad vibes from some of the locals there, unlike anywhere I had ever been. And this was before all of the terrorist shit had gotten bad - also, it was a Hindu area (I can only guess how bad the tension would have been in Muslim areas...). Also, the streets were flooded from recent rains, sucked. I got the fuck out of there after two days. Fortunately spent the rest of the trip in bkk, and Patt's. Wow, what a time!

I sure hope this stuff in LOS gets sorted out. There's nothing that compares. I may as well stay at home and wank it to the computer.

cutter

Unagi,

Where did you stay when you were in Bali last year?

Are the 3 or 4 star hotels guest friendly?

Looking to go to Bali now the first week of Dec and am plannning on staying in Kuta. Looking at hotels in the $70-100 range but don't want to be in a hotel full of couples or seniors.

Vindiesel

Im a fan of Travel hotel in Jalan Magga Besar 8 .The spa there has good facilities and they have a good selection of women too. With the rupiah falling so much,last trip my session only worked out to about 20 plus bucks !

Al.
There's ONE BIG difference I know.....indo girls are much wetter than Thais....I have yet to come across a dry indo girl.

That's because they pick the scabs of first lets the puss run out

Al.

Ron Rat

I just got from 6 days in Jakarta. The women are seriously hot. Had a lesbian duo ST at the Melawai hotel and it was evry bit as good as the one I had at The Hell Club (less the 3 holer). They seem to have bigger tits and all insisted on condoms except for BBBJCIM.

vinie
Unagi,

Where did you stay when you were in Bali last year?

Are the 3 or 4 star hotels guest friendly?

Looking to go to Bali now the first week of Dec and am plannning on staying in Kuta. Looking at hotels in the $70-100 range but don't want to be in a hotel full of couples or seniors.

Wel do not go to resorts, not girl friendly, but plenty of cheap accomodation.

but you should also visit Lombok very beautiful and no tourists and great to ride your bike there.

Edited by vinie

deadwood
I was there in '99 - Bali. It was a trip I had planned for years. Got there and it was shit...

I felt bad vibes from some of the locals there, unlike anywhere I had ever been. And this was before all of the terrorist shit had gotten bad - also, it was a Hindu area (I can only guess how bad the tension would have been in Muslim areas...). Also, the streets were flooded from recent rains, sucked. I got the fuck out of there after two days. Fortunately spent the rest of the trip in bkk, and Patt's. Wow, what a time!

I sure hope this stuff in LOS gets sorted out. There's nothing that compares. I may as well stay at home and wank it to the computer.

i was thinking of just clicking away from this but this post is just too ignorant to let go. where was this "hindu area" of bali? i think i visited the "buddhist area"of thailand once.i may have stumbled unwittinglyinto the "muslim areas" of bali once and my godyou could have cut the tension with a dull keris! any paranoiac suffering culture shock can feel "bad vibes" from "some" of the locals. 2 days in country and you think you know squat. i suppose you spent a couple more days in pattaya and went home the go to guy for info on thailand too. i love adventure travel as much as the next guy myself but flooded streets during the monsoon season? that's a little over the top for me too! try disneyland next time.

Edited by deadwood

milligan

I was there for a month during ramadon 2007, very few hooks, flat (no surf) and a lot of bar fights. i couldnt wait to fly back to pattaya

but i made some good friends....so it was not really a waste of time