bareback

Indonesia vs. Thailand

bareback

How would you compare the mongering scene in Indonesia vs. Thailand? Are Indo girls as sexy as Thai ones? Is it worth the extra airfare of $300 to make the trip or not?

Shanks

What's wrong with Thailand that makes you want to go to Indonesia instead?

rockhard

It is very different. There are a few bars in Jakarta where you can score women. Ditto Medan.

I have heard Surabaya is good too.

I was in Medan when the rupe went from 2500 to one to 9700. The girls had no idea how much to charge. We had been paying maybe 30,000 - 40,000 under the old exchange rate.

bareback

Nothing wrong with Thailand. Just want to try new things.

rockhard

Block M in Jakarta. Sportsman Bar is one place. The guys in there can tell you where to go for action (further down the block).

Anyone know what the mongering scene is like in Bali?

Obsession

Who is that honey in your avatar?

The indonesion girls look nice. Slightly different look. Anyone know the prices in baht?

Jeremia

I worked there for more than 6 months in '96...and yep there are some beauties there that are better than TGs....but there are much , much fewer places to go toget them...

I worked Jakarta and Bandung and agree about Block M ...but try North Sea bar in Bandung..

ozjockey

Yes get in Touch with the local expats. they know the go.

I stayed at the Mulian and it has a disco where there were top flight stunners, but at top flight prices! They call it the millionaire's club because that's what it'll cost ya. 1 mil rupiah = about USD$100+

But Pattaya ain't far off that now for a top shelfer

don_dadda

I dont know about indonesia itself but there are lots indonesians working around here. They are fucking hot

ozjockey

You will find that the average Indonesian girl is a bit more desperate than her Thai equivalent. They will also tend to be more likely to tell you the tall stories. Just the same there are a helluva lot more of them and thus a lot more stunners, but much fewer working the P4P game

baxter

there was definately p4p in Bali, well about 4 years ago anyhow.

the rebuilt paddy's bar on jelan legian at kuta had plenty of very obvious freelancers.

as did another modern 2 storie disco place that i cant remember the name of.

also the double 6 disco was a great pick up spot.

worked out to be about $40 aud.

this info is old so dont hold me to it.

ruskiehat

I would not knock Indonesia one bit, it's a little known treasure for mongering that few people outside those who have worked or visted there know about.

I will certaily go back there, as i like the shape of indonesian women, plus majority of times ain't covered in tatoo's which more and more girls in thailand seem to want to do :D

Also with the exchange rate Indonesia ain't that expensive, however Jarkata can be dangerous at night time.

Bababooey
How would you compare the mongering scene in Indonesia vs. Thailand? Are Indo girls as sexy as Thai ones? Is it worth the extra airfare of $300 to make the trip or not?

From America to the LOS it's 60K frequent flyer miles on United Mileage Plus. It's also 60K miles from America to Bali.

You can also do both the LOS and Bali for the same 60K miles. Sweet.

United Mileage Plus is part of Star Alliance so you can also use Thai Airways or Singapore Airlines for legs of the trip.

iceman00

The Indonesian girls are the same as thai girls only bigger tits but same sleak body and better english . Vely nice :P

Worked in Jakarta before never had to pay.

Take care

nthbeachman

Have worked out of Jak, & Padang in Sumatra and the women are very cute, bigger tits than most TG's, lots of disease with the whores though, cost, you can get laid for nothing if you wanna do a little work..........I said a little work. But for a fuckin supermodel looker you pay about $100 in Jak. $40 will get you laid by a good looker though. For top qual girls hang out in the 5 star hotels and the few nightclubs cities and you'll get lucky. watch your ass though as at night Indo can be a very dangerous place.

Bali has shitloads of freelancers, beautiful too...some come over from Java so are not Balinese but Indo's different tribes and look with different attitudes that go with them. The Bali girls are so friendly and love white boys.......maybe its the bigger dicks or the way we fuck them but they just love white boys.

Had a gf in Jakarta who was an ex miss Indo.....amazingly hot & whata fuck!!!! YOWZA and me twice her age too..............hehehehehe

Go for it if for nothing other than a different scene. I won't go there now not after 9/11, too many mad Muslims for my taste...........no offence to any sons of Allah reading this.

Parkwahn

I was there in 98 went with falang girl, everytime I came out of hotel the porters or guys would say you want lady..

Went once with them to a bothel you picked a girl In a decent house, the girls were dressed down 1 hour was very cheap, then went back to white fat falang..

I also met somne singke guys who we had a few nights with, the girls seemed to be freelancers they were not expensive.

It was Kuta bombed afew year later, hawkers I have never seen then so aggresive.

Would not go back to to the West and Muslim stuff

There were lots of Aussies alsoe :Think1:

justincurieux

i think thailand is more gmaourous

muffdiver

There's ONE BIG difference I know.....indo girls are much wetter than Thais....I have yet to come across a dry indo girl. Try BATAm - my paradise island...girls aplenty, wet and willing! I love Thai girls, but i wish they are just as wet as indonesians...!

shiner

I agree Surabaya is a good run for mongering

been there 3 times but only for 4-5 days each time

On another point also very good quality golf there as well for a very good price

Downside for me is that there is also heaps of LB ...no thank you !!!

Guru

If you are in any disco or bar in Bali there are loads of freelancers. Or always girls on the street offering "massages".

shagpacker

i went there. the thing about indonesia is everything is either upper crust or down and out. there doesnt' seem to be much of a middle class in indonesia, so everything is polarized. there's a rich elite who drive around in mercedez benzes and shop at the glittering shopping malls. and then there are the large masses of poor people who ride around on motorbikes and eat at the roadside street stalls.

there arent that many cheap hotels like there are in thailand. the food is lousy. and the women want stupid amounts of money. so it is not that great of a mongering destination. i tried to find some brothels and some guy wanted 1,500 baht for a three hour long ST session. i left.

indonesia: just forget about it.

farang1

Keep in mind that Indonesia is a Muslim counrty with a growing Islamist movement that is becoming increasingly violent. Not the best place to be.

Parkwahn

Not for me Ronnie