Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Soi Chaiyapoon?

a3519

Hi.

I have read on this forum about soi Chaiyapoon and that it´s got a couple of bars and guesthouses on it.

But i´ve never seen this soi myself (yet). I´m trying to find a room and on this soi there is some alternatives.

I have tried to find pictures and info of the soi on the net but didn´t find anything...

How is it? Is it a dark little soi with a dirt road or is like the others? Is it far from LK Metro?

A quiet soi or a wild one?

Pics anyone?

Thanks!

The Swede.

Can not help you mate, but by pushing the thread up, others miught see it and have some info for you.

Regards:Matrix

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

Come out of Metro onto Soi Baukouw turn right, first left.

A Puritan is someone who is deathly afraid that someone, somewhere, is having fun.

hi

Soi chaiyapoon is about a 5 minute walk from LK Metro it runs between soin buakhao i think there is a guest house there called chaiyapoon inn , the soi runs through to 3rd road and is in reasonable condition plenty of massage and a few bars .

It is probably worth you booking a couple of days and moving if your not happy , dont worry about not finding a room there are heaps around that area and very cheap i hope this helps,

In Soi Chaiyapoon, you will find a couple of semi-famous Pattaya landmarks, namely: Maggie Mays pub (sells Guinness) and Crazy Dave's international bar and diner. On the corner of the Soi (as it reaches Soi Buakhow) is the delightful Oasis A Go Go, especially useful (since it opens mid-afternoon) for those of us who can't be bothered to wait until 7:00 pm to see cuties dancing in lingerie and bathing suits (and also sometimes birthday suits).

Verbum sat sapienti est.