IGNORED

Greenery House Hotel

sdm197

Hi All,

I am trying to find some information on the Greenery House hotel in Pattaya, I have done a Google search and come up with well er... very little!

Have any of you guys been to this hotel, stayed there, or seen the rooms?

I would welcome any replies,

SDM197

Isn't that a condo building or is it a hotel as well?

"A man does what he can until his destiny is revealed"

There's light at the end of this long tunnel

I've seen it but never stayed there.

"A man does what he can until his destiny is revealed"

There's light at the end of this long tunnel

I have stayed there before and i thought it was not too bad. Its in Soi Bhukhao and i think i paid 700BHT a night.

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

• 1 month later...

Greenery House in Soi Buakhau (near the market) is a quite good low budget place to stay.

Clean rooms with shower, toilet, aircon, satellite tv and a fridge.

Cameras in the coridors and stairs and a safety box in the reception. Good safety.

Last year I pay 12 000B for a month.

• 4 years later...

Hi

If anyone who has recently stayed there can give us feedback on their stay, it would be much appreciated

Stayed there last weekend. Very friendly staff but reception desk very chaotic and no one seems to know what is going on. They lost my booking which I had paid a deposit for last month. Eventually offering me a standard room instead of the deluxe i had booked it was late afternoon and i was road weary so just accepted it. I had also reserved a scooter to rent but that was also now unavailable!!!

Bar all the confusion; room was average and clean a bit spartan and cramped for 2 persons. Seems to be mostly old expats that live there for long term and a few rooms the rent out daily.

I wouldn't stay there again as for their rate 700 baht, in comparison there is plenty of better and better managed places to stay.

Stayed there last weekend. Very friendly staff but reception desk very chaotic and no one seems to know what is going on. They lost my booking which I had paid a deposit for last month. Eventually offering me a standard room instead of the deluxe i had booked it was late afternoon and i was road weary so just accepted it. I had also reserved a scooter to rent but that was also now unavailable!!!

Bar all the confusion; room was average and clean a bit spartan and cramped for 2 persons. Seems to be mostly old expats that live there for long term and a few rooms the rent out daily.

I wouldn't stay there again as for their rate 700 baht, in comparison there is plenty of better and better managed places to stay.

Thanks for your input m8