THE DRUNKEN DUCK

1 MAIN PAGE.jpg

2 BREAKFAST.jpg

3 LUNCH.jpg

4 SANDWICHES.jpg

5 THAI FOOD.jpg

6 BACK PAGE.jpg

[b][size=3]The Drunken Duck - The place to stay in Soi LK Metro[/size][/b]

good luck fellas, but just one question, Whats a big breakfast stick??? I know what it says on the menu, but why is it called a "stick" ?

Is this a separate location from the bar or have you made the bar less lounge and more cafe type? Really nice place and I hope it works for you guys. LK Metro seems to be going from strength to strength.

good luck fellas, but just one question, Whats a big breakfast stick??? I know what it says on the menu, but why is it called a "stick" ?

Yes, I was wondering the same... Good luck with the restaurant, I am always looking for a good breakfast.

The Thai Friendly Master Index - tfmi.wtf - 1700 ladies, 5000 reviews and still growing

Crowd Sourcing: use the button on the TFMI or go to tfmi.wtf/form

Yes, I was wondering the same... Good luck with the restaurant, I am always looking for a good breakfast.

Stick as in French stick / French bread / Baguette i'd assume.

JPL

Ubique.

good luck drunken duck, hope it's tasty food as we could use more good venues in the area....

Only been there twice.nice looking bar my sort of bar had great time first visit, really friendly.

Second time I believe the owner had not had a good day when he arrived the atmosphere disappeared everyone from being really relaxed and a good time, I had bought a few drinks for the girls I was playing pool with and with my TG of the night who was having a good time and interacting with me and the BG's. I do not think I have ever seen a change in a bar where there was not violence. I drank up and left it was like being back in the UK in regard to how some pubs are.

Stick as in French stick / French bread / Baguette i'd assume.

JPL

yes you are correct

Thanks for the comments

The bar is still the same size we just added a kitchen to prepare food

Only been there twice.nice looking bar my sort of bar had great time first visit, really friendly.

Second time I believe the owner had not had a good day when he arrived the atmosphere disappeared everyone from being really relaxed and a good time, I had bought a few drinks for the girls I was playing pool with and with my TG of the night who was having a good time and interacting with me and the BG's. I do not think I have ever seen a change in a bar where there was not violence. I drank up and left it was like being back in the UK in regard to how some pubs are.

Yes I think one of the manager's has a real attitude problem I went there once and then had a brief discussion with him and basically accused me of wanting young girls which is not my cup of tea, so needless to say will never be back in there again.

Edited by devee8

you get a lot of foreigners that are rude ejits running business over there..if it wasnt for the thai staff they employed they'd be on to nothing..i experienced similar with a frim i'd thought highly of..still do with the thai side but the western boss is a twat

I think I met the Falang owner this week (Steve from Canada?). He seemed reasonable enough. I had my beer a little close to the pool table and he handled it amicably. I'm sure he sees plenty of drunken louts there (I dropped by after a 3 lady, 8 beer session at Lolita's); all it takes is a little 2 way tolerance.

The Thai Friendly Master Index - tfmi.wtf - 1700 ladies, 5000 reviews and still growing

Crowd Sourcing: use the button on the TFMI or go to tfmi.wtf/form

Parked my bike a little too close to the Drunken Duck and the owner came out and gave me an earful. I was only dropping something off to my mate in the bar next door.

Needless to say I will never step foot into this bar with an attitude like his and I certainly wouldn't bring any of my mates there ever.

Yes I think one of the manager's has a real attitude problem I went there once and then had a brief discussion with him and basically accused me of wanting young girls which is not my cup of tea, so needless to say will never be back in there again.

Probaly couldnt understand the Aussie accent dear..........

I think I met the Falang owner this week (Steve from Canada?). He seemed reasonable enough. I had my beer a little close to the pool table and he handled it amicably. I'm sure he sees plenty of drunken louts there (I dropped by after a 3 lady, 8 beer session at Lolita's); all it takes is a little 2 way tolerance.

I thought it was a pommy guy who owned it....

menu looks good but pretty overpriced imho

i have never been in the bar but had good reports of the boss and bar before and heard about his bang chang trips.maybe he will take on board some of the coments but it's hard with so much choice in patts to get a second chance. I may try the food and make my own opinion lets hope others do and things go well for the new venture.

Is that right 8 Chicken nuggets for 170? surely thats a misprint when you can get a Belly buster Brekkie for a extra 10 baht and a roast chicken dinner for 170

i'M SURPRISED there are not more positve reports about this place considering all the advertising the owner'S does.

I visit your bar regularly when in town and frequently have ordered off the menu which resulted in food being prepared elsewhere and delivered.

Now the food will be prepared on the premises and I have no doubt will be of the same or better quality, a great idea and I have no doubt that this service will prove to be popular.

Your menu looks very inviting and you can be assured that I'll be very keen to sample many of your offered delicacies.

Congratulations and well done.

Fred11

I visit your bar regularly when in town and frequently have ordered off the menu which resulted in food being prepared elsewhere and delivered.

Now the food will be prepared on the premises and I have no doubt will be of the same or better quality, a great idea and I have no doubt that this service will prove to be popular.

Your menu looks very inviting and you can be assured that I'll be very keen to sample many of your offered delicacies.

Congratulations and well done.

Fred11

Well you go first Fred............do take pics.....and do a report ..........i may go there myself........but if im not there in time start without me will ya

Edited by badboybilly