Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Some golf pics

Skalliwag

Have been playing in Thailand for almost 20 years,and have to say that it is superb.Have played all over the world,and Thailand is just as good,if not better than most.I have a ton of older pics that will add when I get them developed from negatives.Here are some.

Picture 173.jpg

Picture 179.jpg

Picture 180.jpg

Picture 181.jpg

Picture 887.jpg

Picture 888.jpg

Picture 889.jpg

Picture 892.jpg

Picture 921.jpg

Picture 922.jpg

Picture 283.jpg

Picture 366.jpg

Picture 1033.jpg

IMG_1345.JPG

IMG_1346.JPG

IMG_1351.JPG

Nice pics! Can't wait to get the sticks out when I'm there beginning of December. Which course is that pic 2nd from the end? Looks interesting with the bunkers all around the landing area and elevated tee boxes. Is it a drivable par 4 what with the well guarded fairway and couple pot bunkers?

I also see you are playing Wayne Gretzky's balls.(Canadians will understand this comment)

Haha,yeah number 99They are actually Justin Roses golf ball,that were given to me by a friend,which I immediately lost.Haha.The course in called Wangjuntr,and it is about an hours drive from Pattaya.They have two courses there,and it is well worth the trip.

I've never heard of it. I guess it's not a regularly scheduled stop for golf tour groups or societies? Must be a reason for that; I'm guessing no discounts to either. Anyway looks interesting. Expensive?

Nah,cheap as chips.The Golf Club on LK Metro goes out.Its a goofy course,but a fun ride.Worth making the trip out.Have you ever been to Greenwood?If so,its not that far past Greenwood.

Thanks for posting these, Skalliwag. I enjoyed looking at them. Is that course "Wangjuntr" located in Cambodia? I have also never heard of it. I was going to guess that is was Noble Place aka Greenwood.

Only 12 more days for me and I will walk that hallowed ground.

Thanks for posting these, Skalliwag. I enjoyed looking at them. Is that course "Wangjuntr" located in Cambodia? I have also never heard of it. I was going to guess that is was Noble Place aka Greenwood.

Only 12 more days for me and I will walk that hallowed ground.

Hy buddy.12 days?Your killin me.Wangjuntr is passed Noble Place about 20-30 minutes.Some societies go out there,some don't.It is worth the trip.Awsome price and Awsome golf.

And don't forget Soi Dao.Take a little honey out there for a couple of days.

Oh man.12 days?

These are just outstanding. I am salivating just looking at them. Five more days....I can't wait to get out there to these beautiful venues.

Thank you for sharing! Nice work!

These are just outstanding. I am salivating just looking at them. Five more days....I can't wait to get out there to these beautiful venues.

Thank you for sharing! Nice work!

Wow,that went by quick.Have a great time mate.Hit em well.Im a little jealous,but that's ok.

Yeah, thanks, Skalliwag. I've been having a lot of fun lately filling up my new Golf Calendar! Been in touch with all the Golf Clubs, via e-mail. It is possible to play almost every day while I am there! Life is short...why not?

Also, I checked out Soi Dao, went to the Website...but the unfortunately, The Golf Club is not going there until sometime in December, after I return to FalangLand. :(

Yeah, thanks, Skalliwag. I've been having a lot of fun lately filling up my new Golf Calendar! Been in touch with all the Golf Clubs, via e-mail. It is possible to play almost every day while I am there! Life is short...why not?

Also, I checked out Soi Dao, went to the Website...but the unfortunately, The Golf Club is not going there until sometime in December, after I return to FalangLand. :(

Ahhh,that's ok.Next time.Full trip report please.:)

I have 3 more weeks to go before 2 months of golf in Pattaya! And if you don't think I'm excited...well we had 3 feet of snow drop here a couple days ago.

I'm just wondering how you were able to find out The Golf Club schedule for December as I couldn't see it in either their site or the PSC site. I assume it's too early for the December schedule for any of the societies.

I use an excel file to lay out the days, bars and courses to decide where I want to play and when. You say you are doing the same with your "new golf calendar". Is this an app I should know about?

Hi, DirkDee.

No, it is not a new app, just a new Calendar I created with iCal, that's all. LOL!! Yeah, I downloaded all the November rates and schedules from the PSC website as well into Excel for planning . You are correct, the Golf Club does not have their December schedule available, too early for that. I just e-mailed them and asked about Soi Dao, and they just replied back they will probably schedule that for December. So in your case, you are covered. Lucky dog. Two months! Jealous.