IGNORED

Hotels in KL

phuketrichard

OK; i have been told it will increase my chance to obtain advanced membership if i post a thread starter so....

anyway i have only been to kl once after living in Phuket , well it seems like forever,

anyway need to head down to get my Cambodia gf her non imm visa ( ed) to attend school;

so are there any suggestions on where to stay that's not to far from the embassy and also around 2,000 baht or so.

anything i "must" do while there

• 5 weeks later...

I stayed at the Crowne Plaza last year on business but was unfortunately around 4000 baht....very good hotel though, no problems with bringing the girls back and walking distance to Beach Bar.

Twin Towers is an obvious attraction and I also loved China Town

Kuala Lumpur is a capital of Malaysia whcih has so many bet places to visit so, there are lots of people are going there for traveling and they prefer best hotels to stay. It's Mandarin Oriental, Sheraton Imperial, Pangkor Laut Resort, Grand Millennium hotel, Ritz Carlton etc are luxury hotels in Kuala Lumpur that offers all facilites which want visitors.