Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Accomodation around Soi Bokouw?

The_Wynner

Could you let us know what your definition of cheap is.

Also please try and put posts in relevant forums. I am moving this thread from Barstool Banter to the accommodation forum.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Sorry, I just thought it would get more views in BS banter.

My definition of cheap is 5000 a month or less. I know, cheap charlie!

March 20th I hope!

I know a place that cleans room everyday, including electricity/ air con and all that. He might do it for 9000 but its normally 400 a night. I stayed at a place that was 5000 a month, it was good cuz i was next to loads of girls. I can give you the details in a few weeks. Farang owner also which helps.

5000 b a month isnt impossible but very difficult to find , its really a thai bargirls room your going to get for that kind of money.

dont expect much in the way of comforts , after all your asking for a room at around 180 b a night , in my experience , there is very little accomodation below 500 b a night that would be comfortable enough for the average westerner.

only a suggestion , but if i was you id double my estimate and then you have a good chance of decent accomodation .

As I stay in a four small white walled room when working I like a bit of luxury when I holiday, but given a budget i'd easily stay in a cheap apartment.

stayed 2 months in a poxy ground floor, fan cooled apartment in Nakula before, as your only sleeping there makes little odds. The only thing i'd miss nowadays is WIFI but can cart the laptop and get free connection easy enough

Soi Chayipoon used to have loads of little accomdation spots above the laundries/shops etc seemed less last visit, also a few on soi buakhow heading towards the market end, think the best way would be to walk about and ask failing a BM has advice.

Met quite a few girls living down Soi Skawbeach, visited one room which was pretty nice tbh small and basic fan only

Edited by dimples

Hi

Canterbury Tales Cafe,soi chaiyapoon did have some rooms at 200bht per night(not air-con) guy who runs it Dave is OK.

I believe the email is [email protected],PM me for phone number if you want.

Thompson House soi Buakhao from 5500/6500 per month.I viewed a couple of rooms,basic but OK ,have air-con.

www.thompsonresorts.com.

Up2U Apartments soi bukhao area,around 6000 per month.

Someone has already posted but I would confirm,on walking down soi chaiyapoon I saw rooms to rent at from 4500 per month.

All the Best

5000 b a month isnt impossible but very difficult to find , its really a thai bargirls room your going to get for that kind of money.

dont expect much in the way of comforts , after all your asking for a room at around 180 b a night , in my experience , there is very little accomodation below 500 b a night that would be comfortable enough for the average westerner.

only a suggestion , but if i was you id double my estimate and then you have a good chance of decent accomodation .

I know places I can find fairly OK accomodation at this price, I just don't know of any in these Sois. But cheers anyway.

March 20th I hope!

Hi

Canterbury Tales Cafe,soi chaiyapoon did have some rooms at 200bht per night(not air-con) guy who runs it Dave is OK.

I believe the email is [email protected],PM me for phone number if you want.

Thompson House soi Buakhao from 5500/6500 per month.I viewed a couple of rooms,basic but OK ,have air-con.

www.thompsonresorts.com.

Up2U Apartments soi bukhao area,around 6000 per month.

Someone has already posted but I would confirm,on walking down soi chaiyapoon I saw rooms to rent at from 4500 per month.

All the Best

Thanks mate, I know Dave, good guy. He bought Canterbury tales from my uncle, I know what the rooms are like. Don't know about the others though. I think the best bet is to look around when I get there. Thanks again.

Edited by The_Wynner

March 20th I hope!

• 1 year later...
around LK Metro

lucky ur on the board to sort him out... !

ru expecting to move on trusted M with that..

PS: this thread is almost 2y old..so we can guess he found a room already..

• 3 months later...

Can be done. Behind 3rd road there are a lot of option. 2 years ago I lived in a good sized room, air con, hot water, cable, fridgebig bed, fan, big bed WIFI (one that worked).. could have fitted one or two sofas in there to add to the existing furniture (granted that it was't much but enough for me).

Even though it's still quite close to Metro/Diana I got tired of driving the distance (had a moto rented from that place) to sois between 2nd road and beach road and going to eat multiple times a day so after 1 month moved closer to the action.